Fated Children

Naruto woke up and got ready today is the day he gets assigned to a ninja team. As he made his way there he wondered who he would have as teammates and who his sensei.

He sat at his desk and waited for Iruka sensei to come in a assign teams. Everyone piled in then Iruka sensei came in.

"Congratulations everyone for making it this far in your ninja careers you will all spit in to 4 man team and your team sensei. I wish you all luck. Team (1 - 6) no one cares. Team 7 is Rock Lee, Neji Huuga, Naruto Yuhi and Tenten. Your sensei is Kakashi Hatake.

Team 8 is Kiba Inuzuka , Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Huuga and Shino Aburame. Your sensei is Itachi Uchiha.

Team 9 is Ino Yamanaka, Sakura
Haruno, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi. Your sensei is Asuma Sarutobi.

Your sensei will pick you up after lunch you are all dismissed for lunch" Iruka said.

Naruto thought to himself well I have a Lee who has trained with Guy sensei. Since he was 8 so his taijutsu is amazing. Then we have Neji with his eyes and family taijutsu one of the best in class so he good that just leaves Tenten she is a weapons master in the academy so she rocks and I'm glad she on the team cuz she super cute".

Neji was grabbing all his teammates for lunch and they all went up to the roof.

Naruto was the first to speak" so guys if were going to be a team we should get to know each other and talk about are likes and dislikes and talk about are strengths and weaknesses and goals.

I'll go first my name is Naruto Yuhi. I like Ramon, Training my mothers Anko Mitarashi and Kurenai Yuhi. My dislikes are guys try to demean women. Traitors and people who look down on people. My strengths are my Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and my weakness is Genjutsu. My goal is to be an elite jonin like my mother and get the girl I like to notice me" Naruto said.

"My name is Rock Lee. I like training with my adopted father Might Guy. My dislikes are people who look down on people for there disability. My strengths are my speed and Taijutsu. My weakness are Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. My goal is to prove that no madder that I can't use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu I can be a great Ninja".

"My name is Neji Huuga. My likes are traning with my father and bird watching. I also like trainning with my cousin Hinata. My strengths are my Taijutsu and my Byakugan. My weakness is Ninjutsu. My goal is to protect my cousin as she is heir to the Huuga clan and help her rid the Huuga clan of the cage bird seal."

My name is Tenten. I love weapons of all kinds and I like training with my father Dustin. I dislike people who think I can't be strong because I'm a girl. My strengths are my weapons and I never miss a target. My weakness is Ninjutsu. My goal is to be like my idol Tsunade Senju.

"Well guys I think we could be a good team. Lets be the best one out there" Naruto said.

"Yes I for one think this will be a great team and as my father would say. We will show them that are flames of youth burn brightly" Lee said.

"Yes I think fate has smiled at us putting us on a team together. We balance each other out and we get a girl who takes training seriously and not a fan girl" Neji said.

Little did they know they were being watched from a far. "So there working as a team already this is good" the watcher said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The returned to class and waited for there sensei. The door open and a man with his right eye covered said "team 7 meet on the roof in 5 mins." Then flickered away.

Up on the roof there sensei waited for them. They all sat down and looked at there sensei.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake I know all of you are and a lot about you from your lunch meeting and I have to say you have impressed me. Usually I test a team to see they can work together but I have a feeling I don't have to do that this time. So tomorrow we meet at training ground 7 missions then training after" Kakashi said as he flickered away.