Once a Ranger always a Ranger

In a flash Lee, Neji, Naruto, and Tenten teleported to a strange room. Naruto was very confused when he saw both of his mothers there.

"What are you guys doing here and how did get here and where is here" Naruto asked.

"Naruto relax your in the command center. This is the power ranger base of operations. We teleported you here because your sensei has gone missing and we need to find him"  Anko said.

"How do you know our sensei is missing" Tenten asked.

"His communicator went off line and is being blocked" Kurenai said.

"Kakashi sensei said he was going to meet us for dinner but never made it" Neji spoke up.

"Dont worry were going to find him but first you guys need to watch this" Anko said as she pointed at the viewing globe.

Kakashi sensei came on the screen and said

"If your watching this something has happened to me and Ill tell you my history as a power ranger.

My real name is Tommy Oliver and I was sent here years ago to protect the world from evil. When I first came here I picked who i thought would make great rangers.

The first Ranger team was the the Zeo rangers there names were Zeo ranger 1 pink Mito Uzumaki. Zeo ranger 3 blue Madara Uchiha. Zeo ranger 2 yellow Izuna Uchiha. Zeo ranger 5 red Hashirama Senju. Zeo ranger 4 green Tobirama Senju.

They became a great team they built this village. Then one day Madara started to turn. A great villain known as Jubi had twisted his mind and he turned on his friends and even his own brother.

Lucky for the village that Hashirama was able to beat him back and imprison Jubi away. At the cost of his own life. After the Zeo rangers where gone new Rangers were chosen.

Tsunade Senju, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Danzo Shimura.

They became the Light Speed Rescue Power Rangers Tsunade the Light Speed Rescue Pink Ranger. Danzo became the Light Speed Rescue Yellow Ranger. Orochimaru became the Light Speed Rescue Green Power Ranger. Jiraiya became the Light Speed Rescue Blue Ranger. Hiruzen became the Light Speed Rescue Red ranger.

As they got older the team they disbanded for many reasons then Orochimaru betrayed the team and the leaf.

After that I put a lot of thought in to the next Ranger team. They were some of the best Rangers. Minato Namikaze the Mighty Red Power Ranger. Kushina Uzumaki the Mighty Pink power Ranger. Fugaku Uchiha the Mighty Black Ranger. Mikoto Uchiha the Mighty Yellow Ranger. Hizashi Hyuga the Mighty Blue Ranger.

Neji stopped watching for a min "You mean my father was a Power Ranger?" he asked.

No one said anything and kelped watching the screen.

When one fateful night a masked man attacked the leaf trying to free the spirit of a demon. The Rangers did there best to stop him but in the process losing Minato and Kushina. They were great people. I felt bad because they left behind a son.

With the next team of Rangers have been together the longest. Itachi Uchiha The Turbo Red Ranger. Asuma Sarutobi the Turbo Blue Ranger. Might Guy the Turbo Green Ranger. 
Anko Mitarashi the Turbo Yellow Ranger. Kurenai Yuhi the Turbo Pink Ranger.

Now is time for a new team of Rangers. These four are now the protectors of earth. Naruto Yuhi the Dino Thunder Red Ranger. Rock Lee the Dino Thunder Blue Ranger. Tenten the Dino Thunder Yellow Ranger. Neji Hyuga the Dino Thunder white Drago Ranger.

This is a history of the leaf village's Power Rangers live by the code use your power to protect the helpless and never use it for personal gain. May the Power protect you always" The screen went black and Kakashi-sensei was gone.

"Ma ,Mom you guys are Power Rangers" Naruto asked.

"Yes honey Once a Ranger always a Ranger" Kurenai said.

Listen were going to get Kakashi/Tommy back. We will track him down the teleport you guys there so your on stand by till then" Anko said.

Naruto walked up to Anko and Kurenai and hugged them both of them. " be safe love you Ma love you Mom" Naurto said.

Both Anko and Kurenai smiled then kissed him on the cheek.

"We will squirt" Anko said.

Anko and Kurenai took a step back and did a few hand signs.

"Dune Star Turbo Power" Anko said.

Wind chaser Turbo Power" Kurenai said.

Both started to glow the morphed in the pink and yellow Turbo Rangers.

The teleported out of the command center.

"So what do we do " Tenten asked.

"I guess we could look around" Neji said.

"Great idea Neji that is very youthful" Lee yelled.

______________________________________

Kakashi woke up strapped to a table.

"Ah Tommy long time no see" Orochimaru laughed.

"That's not my name anymore Orochimaru and you know that. Now let me go" Kakashi said.

"I think about it but first I need you to do something for me" Orochimaru asked.

"Why do you think I would help you of all people after all you have done" Kakashi replied.

I think you will do what i want or ill have Minato's son on the table next to you and ill find out what makes him tick. Then you will help me.

"What do you want" Kakashi asked.

______________________________________

In fire country the yellow and pink ranger were looking for signs Kakashi.

"Pick anything up in the scan yet" Kurenai asked

"Nothing yet " Anko said.

"We have to find him" Kurenai said.

"We will some how we will" Anko said.

After a few hours of searching the moved out of fire country when for just a moment his gps on his communicator clicked threw.

"Got it he in the land of rice patty's" Anko said.

"Good now we know where he is. Now we can go help him" Kurenai said.

"Yes we should get the kiddies they will want in on the rescue'' Anko replied.

Naruto Power Rangers Dino Thunderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें