"Wait Why are you leaving?!" 

"Bye" I yelled as I ran away from him as fast as I could. sorry I do want to stay but I just know this phenomenon to well, and it is not gonna end pretty if I stay..... sorry...

Mirukos POV

I tried to follow Izumi but she ran too fast for me to catch up, so I decided to run back and get lord Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.

"Great they're all up" I said to myselvf on the way down the stairs

"What's the hurry about?" Inuyasha asked tired

"Where is Izumi?" Sango asked and looked around

I tried to catch my breath as I told them "Izumi.... Theres is som.. something wrong"

"WHAT!"

"What did you talk about at the hill" lord Sesshomaru asked cold (Like he normaly is)

"Well the sunrise and a bad joke.. hehe" I answered with my hand scratcing my head, I could feel the girls coldly glare.

"What Joke?" Sango asked she looked quit pissed

"It doesn't matter where is she now?" lord Seeshomaru asked

"She ran deeper into the forest, I think there is something with her right arm it was shaking" I answered and saw both Inuyasha and lord Sesshomaru run.

 Sesshomarus POV

I hope it isn't too late, if it is what I think it is.

"Oy what is it with her?" Inuyasha asked

"She is a demon who has no controle of herselvf" I answered I looked at my brothers face, he was aperently surprised and a bit lamed over the news.

"She Is A Demon!" he yelled

"Yes, hurry idiot" i answerd and speeded up.

When I looked at the trees and the ground there was blooddrops on it, the sent was Izumis but it had changed from the flowers sent, to one I couldn't describe in the moment.

"Oy look"

I looked at Inuyasha who had stopped running, I turned around and looked at where he was pointing. it was a small valley in the forest, and in it was a bird looking creture. It ripped everything apart, and hunted all living things in it, humas, animals, even other demons. When I looked closer at it there was still some human over it. My mind stopped for a second and my eyes went white open.

"Izumi?" i whispered to myself

"Huh where is she in danger" Inuyasha asked and looked around in the valley

"You fool, that creture is her, look closer at the clothes" I said and began walking down the grass hill.

"WHAT!"

I walked over to her, but she didn't see me, she was aperently too busy with ripping a deer. When a demon tried attacking her she scream at it and pierced her arm through its stomack so it felt to the ground only half alive.

I tried call "Izumi!... Izumi!.... IZUMI!" but she just flew a bit up in the air whit another demon and ripped it up there so the blood spild all over the place, even a bit oon me kind of made me mad.

"Why don't we just knock her out?" Inuyasha asked and pulled out his sword

"If you use the tessaiga you will kill her" I said and laid a hand on it to stop him