Chapter Four

Izumis POV

We had stayed the night in the villagers where Sesshomarus friednds and brother lived in the old lady Kaedes house. I liked it around here, it was the first time for as long as I could remember that I had been able to walk aorund humans without getting attacked or screamed of. the only one who scared me a bit was the monk Miroku who ket staring at me and he always tried to something but kagome and Sango interuped each time and said it would be better if I didn't hear it, I thinks he might be a pervert. When I woke up Sesshomaru was gone and the same for Rin, I walked very softly out of the door so I wouldn't wake up Kaede.

When i was outside Iooked around and at the river across from me was Sesshomaru and Rin sitting. It looked like they were hving a good time, so I decided to go up to A-Un. I sat in the grass near the edge of the hill at A-Un side. I stroke her mane gently and looked at the area at the sunrise, it looked so beautiful. It reminded me of my first home in the south area, where i used to take long walks with grandmother and pick flowers at the grassfield.

"I wish I could go back home.... I miss it so much" I whispered to myselvf and rested my head on my knees that  had pulled up to my chest.

"Enyoing the sunrise?"

I looked up and saw Miroku standing beside me, he sat down and looked at the sun.

"Why are you and Sesshomaru traveling together?" he asked still looking at the sun

"I'm not sure.. he saved my life not so long ago, and after I told him some of my story he took to here.. Maeby to help me" I answered quietly. Miroku nodded, he kind of looked like an idiot. 

"I have to ask you something"

"Yes what is it?"

"Would you carry my baby?" He asked and took my hand in his

"WHAT!!!" Istood up in the shock of what he just had asked me and slapped his face as hard as i could leaving the worlds biggest mark on his face.

"Aren't you married with Sango I asked frustrated

"Yes I am but you see, it is a thing I had asked every woman of I had ever meet, and I didn't wanned to leave you out" he answered clamly.

I got so mad at him, that I need to leave before it ended with some sort of fight. I walked into the forest without really noticing where I walked, it haven't borther me up until now. I stopped at a small waterfall, it was more like af mini lake with a mini waterfall. I walked over to the water that was falling down and led my side against the stonewall.
I started too feel some pain in my right arm, first I thought it was because i lended against it at the wall, but when I stepped away it got wores. I removed the sleeve and saw small black pattern at my arm.

"What!?.... shit not now, not here" I mumbled panicly to myself

"Izumi?"

I turned around and saw Miruko standing a few steps away from me, I quickly let the sleeve fell down to cover my arm and hoped he hadn't seen it.

"Mhhmm" I answered with a smile

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, what is it?"

"I just came to apologies if I had knew you would get..."

"Oh that's okay really, I overreacktet " I said and waved with my left hand like it didn't matter.

"Are you sure your fine?" Miruko asked worried 

"Yeah.. uhm... I think I need to go, tell the other it was great meeting them and please say thanks to Sesshomaru for the help"