Kidnapped? Not Again!

Hazel POV

Piper and I woke up after the attack sitting in a white room. Piper flopped on the ground and screamed "Not Again!" I asked her what she meant she mumbled something about crazy fans stuffing her in a sack. Suddenly a girl with red hair came in and took us out in the hall she motioned for us to follow her as she strolled down the corridor we soon entered a conference room. I was really bored so I gave Piper a look saying "let's mess with her" luckily she got the message. She decided to slyly charmspeak her to go over to the bathroom and close the door ad walk back out 10 seconds later. Her eyes glazed over and she did as she was told. When she walked out the charmspeak stopped and I used the mist to turn her hair green. We both started laughing hysterically saying "Nice dye job!" She looked at her red hair to see it green she sat down at her seat and even though she still thought her hair was green it wasn't anymore. Suddenly Percy and Leo walked in with the flag man looking really awkward. I looked up and noticed that we weren't the only people in the room. There was a man who was definitely rich and he had a little beard, there was a man holding a bow casually, a buff man with long blonde hair, and a doctor with glasses and curly brown hair. They were all chatting like great friends until a man darker than me came in. They all stiffened and then the questioning began. Now, I was nervous but Leo had a super smart idea that got us through his the first round of questioning. As they lead us back to the rooms I swear beard guy looked jealous of Piper. Eh, rich people problems.
Steve's POV
These kids are weird. I don't know what to do: Natasha hates the girls, Tony is jealous of Piper because her dad is richer and more handsome than him! Clint and Bruce are the ones doing more testing. Now you might be wondering "why are the almighty avengers going after some kids that aren't adults?" well Thor thinks these kids have magical powers. He said he knows some people. Hmm the sky just rumbled when I thought about Thor's friends. Eh whatever. I don't want to hurt them I felt bad knocking out children. Also I don't want piper's dad coming after us. I wish we didn't have to get tangled up in all this super powers stuff. Welp least I don't have to do testing tomorrow, that'll be fun!