We meet the Aven girls?

Leo POV
Me, Pipes, Hazel, and Perce decided to hang out in Central Park we just wanted a normal day. *cue the fates laughing* we had just gotten some amazhang New York pizza and were sitting down for a picnic. There was a weird feeling in the air like someone was watching us. Suddenly a dude that looked like a living American flag said "Stop in the name of the avengers!" That's when we started laughing "You are part of a group called the Aven girls!" Then he stepped up and knocked us unconscious one by one.
**BLACKOUT**
I woke up in a room that was completely white, when I woke up Percy was screaming demanding to see Hazel and Piper. I had pinch his ear to get his attention he was so mad he almost knocked me out with a punch. When he realized what he had done he apologized profusely. Finally flag man came in through the door he said "sorry about knocking you out I had to now can you please come with me?" Percy sighed in exasperation And beckoned that we should just follow him. Flag man told us his name was Steve Rogers as he led us to a conference room he tried to make small talk. "So where you from?" "New York" said Percy right after him I said "Texas" then after some awkward silence we reached a conference room and saw Hazel and Piper angering a girl with red hair. There were a couple other people at the table: a guy with a little beard who dressed rich, a man with a bow and arrow on his back, a really handsome guy with long blond hair, and a curly haired man with a doctors coat. They were all chatting and arguing until a dark skinned man with an eyepatch walked in. This guy seemed to be the boss especially because of his commanding tone. "Where have you 4 been disappearing to every summer for the past couple of years?" He asked firmly. We did not know what to say so I said "Summer camp". All the adults looked at me skeptically I could tell they didn't believe me. They decide to ask us a series of questions and they thought they were getting answers! Ha!
"Where are you from?"
Leo: TX
Everyone got the message: give the shortest answer possible.
Hazel: LA
Percy: NY
Piper: CA
"What are your full names?"
Leo: Leo Mcshizzle Valdez
Hazel: Hazel Marie Levesque
Percy: Percy Jackson
Piper: Piper Mclean
The avengers gasp to know they kidnapped Tristan McLean's daughter.
"What is your first thought when you hear these words?"
Stars
All: Bob
Death
All: lots of it
"Um okay that's enough for now back to your rooms." The redhead said ending the interrogation.