Piper is scary

Tony POV
Piper is scary.
She may like sweet and innocent but when she's angry.... I thought of her as this:😇 more like this:😈. I'm gonna watch her close. Also it doesn't help that her dad is one of the people richer than me! I'm going to get her back by dumping her in a pool of water while she's sleeping! To make it better I'll dye the water black. And I'll speak to her in a raspy voice.

I quietly crept into Piper's room and saw she was asleep. I picked her up easily and slowly walked her to the newly black pool. Right before I dumped her in I whispered in the raspy voice. "I will steal your youth and beauty". Then through her in. I quickly ran away as she cried out, little did I know how horrid the things he did to piper were.
Percy POV
I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a scream. When I ran out into the hallway I saw Leo and Hazel running toward the pool area. I guess pipes was already there because I didn't see her. When we found the pool it was all Black I can't imagine being in there it would bring back horrible memories of the nymphaeum. Right as I thought that I was piper crying sitting in the middle of the pool whispering "not again" to herself. Leo,Hazel, and I quickly pulled her out. All at once we said "nymphaeum" then Leo started to get angry. "WHO DID THIS?" He shouted. "We'll find out in the morning" Hazel said. So Leo took Piper to her room and
Then we all fell asleep. In the morning I saw Tony smiling like an idiot and all the boys laughing while natasha looked ready to beat Tony up. I was the first demigod up but Hazel and Leo soon came out saying Piper needed to be alone. Suddenly Steve said "is she suffering from just got pranked-itis?" Tony smiled even bigger "sorry I think that's my fault he said in mock apologeticness. Piper came in the doorway as he said it. He made a fake pout and said "are you okay?" She instantly broke down in tears and ran to the couch Leo following her. The avengers minus Natasha were all laughing and calling her a baby as tears streamed down her face. Natasha ran over and hugged Piper whispering soothing words holding her in her arms. Leo went up and shook his head. "You have no idea do you" he said "She, Percy, and her boyfriend Jason. Almost got drowned last year in a huge chamber in black water. Some ladies were trying to steal all of Pipers beauty and youthfulness by killing all three of them and using her blood. Luckily she saved both their butts but it haunts her. This happened at age 15 this year. And it still haunts her. I get it was a harmless prank but laughing as you see her tears. That's sick you guys. And you're adults laughing at a crying child. You must be proud avengers, real proud." And he left the room followed by me and Hazel, leaving behind some shell shocked avengers.
Steve POV
As I realized my cruel actions against this tortured young girl I almost slapped myself. As natasha comforted Piper I heard words such as "I'll kill them" and "it's fine they are just idiots". Oh how were we gonna tell Fury. Then with his oh so perfect timing Agent Fury came in.
Natasha's POV
When Fury came in I quickly explained what happened. After my explanation Fury turned towards the boys and beckoned for them to meet him in the corner.
Fury POV
"C'mon man she's being a cry baby"Tony whined. Then I told sall the boys the game plan for today's testing: we are going to kidnap Hazel and Piper and test the boys reactions. It was time to start phase one which was to get Hazel and Piper in the secret room.

When we got them to the secret room we tied their hands and feet together and locked the door. Little did I know about the creepy little man hiding on the ceiling.
Hazel POV
As they locked the door a man dropped from the sky and said "I'm gonna beat you!" Piper and I screamed. As he started to get to close to me piper yelled "WAIT! If you leave her I won't resist." So he cackled and walked towards her as silent tears streamed down my face. He slowly started nipping and hitting her
——-many mean evil things later——-
After the man laughed at piper whispered to me I could turn around. As he went back up to the ceiling Percy and Leo burst in as me and piper started crying. They hugged us and we told them what happened. "So does that mean that piper could be badly hurt?" "no" she said "I take extra ambrosia just Incase."
Then fury and the team walked in and piper started screaming at Tony to leave. Not with charmspeak but with desperation and fear. Natasha forcefully pushed Tony outside and locked the door.
"Was this your plan when you captured us? Get us beaten ?" I asked my voice trembling with anger. "When Percy takes in what happened and he tells Jason that it happened on your watch you guys are dead!" "Especially Tony's Prank" Leo said finishing Piper's warning. Then we all went to sleep after a horrible, tiring, day.