9| 𝓝𝓘𝓝𝓔

(1 month later Graduation day)
HaJin's view

Graduation day!! Never been better! Today we'll be awarded and I can't wait to leave school life.

The program started and they started to award us. I was the first and Jungkook was second in the honor list.

Already knew it.

We were awarded and our parents were there.

After graduation, I went to France with my bestfriend YouJung. It was the graduation gift of my parents for me. YouJung and I stayed in Paris for a week and it was never been better.

We went to the popular tower and explored the other tourist spots in Paris. After staying in Paris for not so long, we went back to Seoul.

The day after we got home from Paris, my family and Jungkook's family were planning to have a dinner in a fancy restaurant, so I had to wear formal.

I went to my room and started picking dresses from my closet. Finally I found an elegant, off-shoulder, baby pink, floral, knee-length dress. I wore it and put on a light cheek powder and a shade of pink tint on my lips.

I wore my white heels and used my white slingbag with the logo of Chanel on it to match it with my outfit. It was pretty, actually. The style of the bag is simple but elegant, just how I like it.

I untied my ash brown-colored hair and left it wavy and shiny. I wore my diamond earrings and necklace since mom forced me to. I then went downstairs and my parents and brother were looking at me in shock.

"Wah noona, you're so pretty," Eunwoo said while smiling.

I just smiled back and went outside and into my parents' van. They also went out and into the car. Eunwoo and I were sitting in the back seat while dad was sitting in the driver's seat and mom beside him. I kinda imagine that we're going to a party because I can see my brother and my dad wearing a tuxedo and mom wearing a plain white off-shoulder, knee-length dress.

Like mother, like daughter.

My brother assisted me when going inside. I linked my arm around his elbow and we looked like we had the same age because his height was already 5'10 in his 16, and I'm 5'9 in my 19. Gosh..am I this short?

Walking inside the fancy hallway, we saw Jungkook and his family waiting for us. We sat with them and had a bit of conversation while eating the served food.

"Umm...we have something to tell to the both of you," dad said, changing the topic we last had which was about the running companies, my family's and Jungkook's family.

"What is it dad?" I asked.

"Tomorrow or later, you should start living under a roof with Jungkook."

"What??"

We both said in chorus.

"But we're not married yet. It's still next month, right?" I said and stopped eating.

"Yes it is next month, but you two should get along and know how to live together before you get married," Jungkook's mom added.

Live with him? Aren't they even thinking that something might happen if we'll live together?

"I hope you'll agree with this since you agreed with the marriage," my mom said which made both of us look down. We then nodded because we know we have no other choice but to follow their orders.