I looked to my left seeing that it was an unfamiliar face, assuming she's new to this. She was really pretty though, light brown skin tone, body was most definitely snatched with long gorgeous hair.

 She was really pretty though, light brown skin tone, body was most definitely snatched with long gorgeous hair

"Same shit I said when my dumb ass didn't bring a lock the first day either, you can use mine." I spoke as i opened my locker.

She slightly looked me up and down.

"Bitch you gonna look at me or take this opportunity ?" I asked, causing her to let out a laugh.

She stepped closer to put her clothes in my locker, but I stopped her once i realized i hadn't asked the most important question.

"Wait, you don't have no aids, HIV or nothin like that do you?"

She straight faced me.

"Don't look at me like that, bitch this Atlanta, I gotta ask."

"Well I ain from this dirty ass place, that should answer your question." She shrugged.

"Mhmmm." I raised an eyebrow, before stepping aside and letting her put her stuff into the locker.

"I'm Goldie." I nodded introducing myself.

"Draya." She replied giving her name.

"That's your real name?"

"Nah, you?"

"Hell nah, Goldie type of name is that?" I slightly laughed.

"Shit, like you said, this Atlanta, you NEVER know." She joined in.

"Where you from?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirror.

"New York." She replied.

"Oh so that's where you get the attitude from."

"I guess you could say that, where you from?"

"Savannah, Georgia." I smirked.

Before She could say anything, the Dj announced the next dancer.

"That's me." She said making her way out

"Goodluck." I Spoke lowly turning to my locker grabbing my bag of money and clothes

I changed into my regular clothes which was my black lace bralette covered by my shear long sleeve top wearing black jeans as my bottoms prepared to leave.