Heart Breaker

Hey guys so again I'm starting this chapter on my school's Chromebook because I can. So, yeah. Let's get into this chapter that may make you cry but I will let you know what I thought after the chapter.

[Ty's PoV When Adam and Jerome makes the announcement]

"I-Is that a-a ring?" I asked, shakily with my voice a bit higher than normal.

"Yes Ty, yes it is. Dawn and I are engaged!" Adam nearly screamed with the biggest smile on his face. My whole world went blank as I tried to process this moment. Adam, my love, is getting married to a girl I despise? I couldn't believe this and I was in a shocked state of mind until Mitch put an arm around me and pulled me back into reality. That was also the moment when I heard Jerome talk.

"Really Adam? That's awesome because I have a big announcement too. Jasmine baby, show them your hand." Jerome said as he and Jasmine both stood up at the same time.

Jasmine raised up her right hand and I saw a ring on her finger. "You guys are getting married as well?" Adam asked.

"Yes we are Adam, yes we are." Jerome stated. Adam pulled Jerome into a friendly bro hug and while that was happening, I saw him glance over at me and Mitch and I'm pretty sure we were both on the brink of tears. Mitch and I looked at each other and exchanged shocked, sad, and even angry faces. Once Jerome and Adam parted from their hug, Adam looked back over at Mitch and I and that caused everyone else to look over at us as well.

"What's wrong biggums?" Jerome asked, "Aren't you two glad for Adam and I? I thought you guys would be the most supportive of us."

Mitch and I stayed silent and looked at each other like we were talking with our minds and glances. It was silent for a few minutes before I ran out of the room and went upstairs to the closest bedroom to the stairs. I slammed the door shut and locked it so no one could get in. I saw that this room had it's own personal bathroom attached to it and I decided to go in and lock that door as well.

I cried to myself quietly as I looked around the fairly big bathroom. I spotted a razor and waddled myself over to it and picked it up. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my face was red and puffy, and my hair was slightly messed up. I held the razor slightly above my arm until I heard someone pounding on the door of the bedroom I was in. I ignored it and went back to what I was doing before, trying to cut myself. For some reason, I just couldn't do it. I have thought about this many times before but never did it. Now that I'm about to do it, I can't bring myself to doing it.

I sighed as I gave up and put the razor down to open the door to see who was pounding on it for all this time. I didn't even see clearly who it was, I just unlocked and opened the door and pulled who ever the person was into the room and hugged him.

"Shhh. It's ok Ty. I know how you feel." I heard Mitch coo. I was glad it was him. I couldn't bear to look at Adam at this moment. He broke my heart. I felt my feet leave the ground and then I felt some soft fabric beneath my butt. I felt Mitch leave and I heard a door close and the sound of a lock turning. Then, I felt the warm body by my side again and he pulled me into a friendly hug where I cried on his shoulders. I didn't hear him cry or feel my shoulder getting wet.

"It's o-ok, t-t-to cr-ry." I stuttered out. Mitch didn't take long before I heard quiet sobs and felt my shirt starting to get wet as well. I find it very sad but also comforting that both Mitch and I are in an unknown bedroom, sitting on a bed, and crying into each other's shoulders. Who knew things would happen this way. Once I felt as though I've gotten all my tears out and I've run out of tears, I stayed there for Mitch's sake. He stopped crying a few minutes later.

"Are we ok?" He asked softly with his head down.

"I don't think our hearts will ever be repaired after what happened just now." I said just as soft looking at him. Mitch sighed and looked up at me and our eyes seemed to lock and connect with each other's. I was paralyzed, I couldn't move or do anything. His chocolate, caramel eyes were locked in with mine. I felt the urge to lean forward. I saw that he started to lean forward as well. We were both leaning until our lips just brushed against to each other's. We stayed for a good minute until Mitch closed his eyes and closed the space between us and our lips. I closed my eyes as well as I thought on how his lips against mine felt so good and yet so wrong at the same time but I didn't care at the moment.

Mitch climbed on top of me and pushed me against the bed still in the kiss and the heat of the moment. Kissing him started to feel more right than wrong. We were in the heat of the moment when someone rudely knocked on the door.

"Ty? Mitch? You guys in there? The others are wondering where you guys are." I heard Adam ask from outside.

"Let me deal with this." Mitch said softly to me and gave me a quick peck before he answered the door. They had a small conversation until I saw Adam's figure leave from outside the door and Mitch closed the door and came back to me.

"What did he say?" I asked concerned.

"He was wondering what happened and was asking to see you but I told him that you didn't want to talk to him at the moment and he asked if we could be back downstairs within the next 5 minutes." Mitch said.

"Ok. I think that will be do-able now that we're, what are we?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess we can be together to try to get Adam and Jerome jealous about not having us and we can do what they have done to us by taking each other away from videos." Mitch said with a smirk. I think we have a plan to get our real men.

Well, that's it for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed! Well, now that this is over, I'm gonna go nom on my cake that I made in school while watching SkyDoesMinecraft. Hopefully I don't choke. This is bikergal12 and I will see you guys in the next chapter! BYE!! :)