Fem Percy and Nico

Our first time. Smut.

Nico pov

Four months and three weeks that's how long I been dating the beautiful daughter of sea god and it have been the best time ever for me.

Now I plan on something special for Penny because I know that Penny really wants me to take her virginity and when I take her virginity, she will take mine.

Anyway I'm in my cabin clearing so I can have it looking beautiful and spectacular for tonight. Once I finish the clearing I bought out some vanilla, strawberry and sea-salt scented candles.

Once I was done in my cabin I left to find my girlfriend. I found her in the training arena working out with Annabeth. Penny was wearing short-shorts, a sport bra and trainers and I couldn't help but think that she was the hottest girl that ever walked the Earth.

'Looking good girls.' I called as I walked forward smiling.

Penny looked up and smiled. But Annabeth was too absorbed into the fight and she tripped Penny up. For a minute I thought Annabeth had hurt my girlfriend but she just grabbed Annabeth's arms and slammed heron the floor and straddled her hips. It was hot seeing her in that position although I would of thought it would be more appreciative if she sitting on me not Annabeth.

'Look like my girl win.' I said standing right next to them.

'Look like I do.' Penny said looking up at me. In the position her head was right next to my hip and it allowed some inappropriate images to flash into my head. "Save that for tonight." I told myself.

'Would Penny care to accompany me to dinner in Vienna tonight?' I asked coolly looking at the my girlfriend.

'Why Mr di Angelo. I would love too.' Penny giggled happily.

'Oh good and I will pick you up at five this evening. Until then my darling.' I said knowing it would make Annabeth laugh and Penny to giggle like crazy.

Then I left and shadow-travelled to New York and went to then tailors  where I had a tuxedo ordered.

Once I had the tux I headed back to camp to get dressed. I then realised I had forgotten to tell Penny that this was meant to be a sophisticated fancy dinner.

"Oh well." I thought. "Persephone look beautiful in whatever she wear."

At last it was five to five so I headed out to fetch Penny as I walked I noticed I was getting odd looks from the others especially from the Aphrodite kids. I could see Piper waving and giggling as I passed.

'Someone's got a hot date!' Yelled both Jason and Piper in unison.

Leo, Will, Travis and Connor were watching me too and Leo called after me: 'Are you proposing or something di Angelo? Because that's what it looks like  but you're missing the flowers.'

'Shut up Valdes!' I yelled.

'Well, that's not very nice nor very gentleman like Mr di Angelo.' A voice said behind me. I turned round and saw my Penny wearing the most incredible dress draped over her body. The best I can describe this dress was elegance but with a sea effect and creatures from the deep blue. The first thought into my head was that she look like a princess.

'Well I suppose it wasn't but even a gentleman is bound to retort at someone's teasing for making an effort for his lady.' I said once I got my tongue back.

'Highly true and I hope you appreciate the effort your lady put into herself to look as beautiful as possible for you.'  Penny said blushing.

'That's not necessary, you're beautiful. No you're gorgeous inside and out. So what you wear doesn't matter.' I said honestly.