Epilogue

Four years later

"Aani aani where are you ?" Shouted Aasiya as soon as she returned from school.

" I am here " shouted Noor from the lounge.

" Aani i am a nice girl na , you like me too right " said Aasiya .

" Offcourse i love you " said Noor smiling.

" Let me marry your son " said aasiya making Azaan choke .

" Which son?" Said Noor.

" Zayan off course " said Aasiya hugging Noors 2 year old son Zayyan.

" Mama today at school in history she learned about old girls marrying young boys thats why she is on about it " said annoyed Ayyan walking into the lounge.

"Aasiya bacha i really like you, and would love to make you my daughter in law but not now when you grow up . I know you you want to take care of Zayan but you dont need to get married to him for that you can be his elder sister and take care of him"said Noor to which Aasiya nodded.

Few minutes later

"Aasiya keep your brother away from my sister "shouted Ayyan when he saw Rayyan near Aayat his sister.

"Yan you are just jealous Ayat likes Rayyan more than you "said Aasiya.

"Don't call me Yan"said Ayyan . They fight started again.

"Haya haya "shouted Yazan looking for his wife thats when he found her standing in the balcony.

"Hayati who are you thinking about?" Asked Yazan huggin Noor from behind.

"Nobody "said Noor.

"Ouch i am hurt,you suppose to think about me "said  Yazan making Noor turn towards him.

Noor looked at Yazan and thanked Allah for Sending Yazan in her life .
Seeing tears in Noors eyes , Yazan rised her chin and asked whats wrong.

"I love you Yazan , thank you for kidnapping me ," said noor and hugged Yazan .

"Wow where has the sun come from ?" Teased Yazan .

" I love you too hayati thank you soo much for giving me three beautiful gifts , Ayaan and our angels Zayan and Ayat" said Yazan and kissed Noors forehead .

"Baba , zanny " shouted both Aasiya and Ayyan.

" Not again " said Yazan and Noor together.

Few years back Noor was not happy in her life she faced many problems , blamed her destiny too but today Noor is happy with her unplanned destiny.

This is the end of Yazan and Noor e Haya story i hope you guys liked it .

Please do let me know if  you want  a sequel   for Ayyan and Aasiya  story .

Please do check my other books if possible.

JazakAllah for all the votes and comments 💚💚💚💚 it means a lot .