Chapter 34

" Zaydin " Said Noor. She couldnt believe it he was infront of her. Zaydin pulled her for a hug which she acepted.

On the other hand Yazan went to see why Noor took so long to open the door .He was very angry and furious  when he  saw his Wife hugging another man. He clenched his hands into fist tightly causing his knuckles turn white to control his anger.

Many questions a rose in his mind is he her first husband ? No Raj said she is divorced , then who is he ? Her lover, No she cant have a lover.

" Uncle Zay you here? " said Ayyan rushing towards Zaydin .

" Yes Big boy I am here " said Zaydin hugging Ayyan.

" Please come inside " said Noor .

" Hello whos this little princess ?" Asked Zaydin looking Aasiya who was hiding behind Yazan.

" Uncle Zay she is Aasiya my best friend " said Ayyan holding Aasiyas hand and making her stand infront of Zaydin.

" Really me pwincess, but i have no crown " said Aasiya pouting .
" We will get you a crown though, you dont need one " said Zaydin making aasiya smile.

" Assalamulaikum Sania aunty and Uncle Shaheer" said Zaydin hugging them both.

He greeted Mr and Mrs Zahid , while giving shaheer a questioning look.
Once Zaydin saw Sara he gave Noor Why is she here look.

" Lets have dinner then we all can rest " said Mr Zahid.

Next day

" Layla when will you tell akhi , its been long now " said Noor to Layla whilst making breakfast.

Thats when Zaydin walked in .

" Heyy ladies need any help " he asked .Noor told Zaydin Laylas problem to which he said he has a plan .

In the evening

" Layla api just give him this coffee it will work " said Zaydin .

Layla slowly went to Azaan and handed him a cup of coffeee. She waited for Azaan to finish the coffee , but to her dismay Azaan finished the cofffee but didnt check the cup.

" Azaan bro just check if you finished your coffee " said Zaydin making Azaan check his cup.

"Is it true Layla ?" Asked Azaan to which Layla nodded. Azaan hugged Layla and told everyone about it .

While everyone was enjoying Noor heard someone shouting .She went to check who it is .

It was Zaydin, he walked passed her and went to Sara.

"Why ? Why are you here ? Hasnt your family caused enough trouble that you are here? Asked Zaydin holding Sara by shoulders.

" Zay leave her" said Noor pulling Sara away from him.

" Why ? Do you know what she did , today Ayyan met aisha at the park all because of her " said Zaydin making Noors eyes widen she turned to Sara with questioning eyes Sara nodded.

" See, She is like her family , they cant see you happy , what do you expect from her ? When her brother is a bastard his sister is a bitch " said Zaydin. By then all the Family members were there.

Slap

Noor slapped Zaydin across his face .

" You slapped me for her , i cant believe it " saying that Zaydin walked away.

" Noorie i am " said Sara but Noor walked away before Sara could complete her sentence.

At dinner time

" Layla where is Zaydin? " asked Noor sitting on the dinner table .

" Noor he said he is not hungry " said Layla.

" Ayyan finish your food, i will be back in a while " said putting some food in a plate.

Knock knock

Noor knocked on Zaydin door, when she received no answer she walked inside, to Zaydin standing by the window. Noor kept the plate on side table and slowly walked towards Zaydin.Noor kept her hand on  Zaydins shoulder.

"Zay listen to me ,please dont be angry ,i am sorry i hit you, but it was your fault why did you swear her? Why hurt her? Tell me na Zay ? Why hurt the girl you love? Said Noor which made Zaydin turn around and look at her.Noor made Zaydin sit down and started feeding him.

"Zay i know she is the girl  you fell on love with in University " said Noor handing Zay a glass of water.

"Zay please dont hurt her, she already is in soo much pain"saying that Noor walked away.