Chapter 29

Third person pov:

"Noor Layla can you people please come here " shouted Mrs Zahid.

" Jee Ammi " said both together making their to the lounge .

" I want the two of you to choose your dresses starting with engagement dress till reception "said Mrs Zahid to which they both nodded .

"Yazaan Yazzy where are you?" Said a squeaky voice .

Noor turned around to see a girl who must be a year younger than her but for some reason she looked very familiar.

"Aunty where is Yazzy i have been trying to call him from sooo long " said that girl.

" Sara he is in his room " said Mrs Khan with a bored expression.
Without saying anything Sara rushed to meet her Yazzy.

" I really hate her , why did she come? Noor keep Yazan away from her " said Layla .

" Noor beta please give this to Yazan tell him to try it so we can make alterations  if needed" said Mrs Zahid to which Noor nodded.

" Yazzy finally i met you , why didnt you answer my phone, i was soo worried, guess what i spoke to dad about us and he is really happy" said Sara.

"What ? You spoke to your dad why would you? Did i ever make any comitment or promise that i will marry you" said Azaan anoyed.

"What is wrong in me that you will not marry me , i am your best friend" shouted Sara.

" Sara i am married please forgive me ,   i am sorry if i  hurt you , You deserve someone better than me " said Yazan and walked away.

Sara decided to meet Yazans soo called wife .

" Mumma  mumma " cried Ayyan holding his hand which had a scratch and was bleeding.

" Sshhh baby what happened?"Asked Sara but couldnt help the gasp, she couldnt belive her eyes.

" Ayyan Ayyan bacha what happened ? " shouted a very panicked Noor.

As soon sara saw noor   she kept her hand on her mouth .

But she couldnt  help and say " Noorie"