Original- Moonlight Shadow

I posted this on Wattpad Before, but lost intrest, even though I almost finished it on paper. So . Read what I got so far, and continue, after you PM me.

Moonlight shadow is composed of ideas made from my imagination and sick dreams of Demons Angels and more. There are some bad words such as H-e-double-Hockysticks and graphic writing with details of blood and more If you do not like this then you should leave now. Thank you

~Anna Bubby

P.S Bunny (Bluey) Helped with editing and ideas along with some drawings

ENJOY

P.P.S- Orange-Blossom- Edited way better then Bluey ^w^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Kingdom of Aspire', created by my great great grandfather, Sir Stephano. The story is said that he married an Angel from heaven because he was given bad luck since the first day he was born. Together they created the Land of Aspire' and ruled it into a golden age.

Now its been 4 generations and my father is the kind. My name is Elisa, the first princess of Aspire', but my father hates me because I wasn't a boy. I also have my little sister Nekia. We've always noticed we were different...One day our father tried to kill us and we ran as far as our feet could take us. We ended up falling off a cliff. Me and Nessa both woke up covered in cloths soaked with dried blood, we were aching but nothing was broken. We ended up walking back to our home and becoming servants for a living. But then a son was finally born! Me and my Sister were welcomed back into the castle to see him. He was named Lucien-Zarzu.

All over the land the voices told of how the first born son of the king was as beautiful as an angel.  

At the time I was 13 and Nekia was 10. Little did I know that we should have stayed servants. We were beaten everywhere not visible and sent to change into a dress bought for us. That was the only dress we owned that was fit for us princesses. After the party we were considered outcasts.

Me and my sister look nothing like our father, who has black hair,showing signs of ageing, dark black eyes, and a stern serious face, but our mother who has a kind face, white/grey eyes and brown hair. Me and my sister both have the white eyes that isn't canceled out by the Y chromosome.

We were both ignored, being barley fed and having to fend for ourselves. All the attention was payed to Lucien, but we didn't hate him. How could we? He was our brother and my responsibility.

One day, it was a cold fall and the clouds were stirring in the grey looking sky. My father called for me into his office. He never wanted me in his office, it was like poking a penguin until it bites your fingers of. The only time he ever sent me into his office is when I was in trouble or to meet someone. I quickly opened my wardrobe and searched among the rags of silk I sowed together to find the dress I'd received for my younger brother's party. I hastily put it on and brushed my hair and rushed to my fathers room, running quietly and swiftly, keeping the noise level below 2.

---------------------CHAPTER 2----------------------------

This chapter would be fit for a princess if it didn't involve that evil cold blooded father!

So this is for our Princess Lisa~ The pro butt #3.14159.....PIE 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door that kept the hallway and the office apart. Feeling anxious I took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly keeping quiet. I shivered thinking of his evil glare.

"Come in!" I heard my fathers cold voice command

Opening the door slightly enough, I slipped in quietly and nodded my head as I meet his cold eyes.I looked up slightly in between the hair in my eyes and saw a man and a young boy in two chairs. I walked silently beside my father and stood next to the desk in front of him as the man and the boy were in front of the desk in chairs.

"This is my daughter Princess Elisa, she has no man, nor a purpose here, you may have her for 22 million." My father's cold voice said breaking the silence looking at the man. I remained silent and still as I began to process what was happening.

"Too high, 23 for both Princesses or no deal, final offer." The man said looking at the boy who is probably his son or relative. The boy seemed 11 or so. I could feel his gaze burning a hole in me.

"Fine, good riddance." My father said cold again waving his hand at me as if I was a fly buzzing around his head. " Go get your sister, you have 10 minutes to pack."  I remained still. "YOUR DISMISSED!" he yelled in my ear. I flinched and bowed my head and breezed out of the room opening the door and closing it the way I had before. I ran down the hall at full speed not caring about the noise I was making. GOOD RIDDANCE! I'm out of this place now!

-------------------------------------------------5 minutes later------------------------------------------------

I just arrived in my room after sprinting full speed down the hall since me and my sister live in the servant's quarters. I found Nekia crying on the bed quietly with her dark angel winged toy she named "Pit" after the game that she saw Lucien playing. I stitched that doll out of remaining fabrics from my silk dresses.

"Come Ness, we're being sold to a far place, we have less than 2 minutes to pack. Be happy!" I said smiling. I picked her up, her body was skinny and frail and she was very fragile, setting her down softly, I wiped her tears and she smiled too.

"Okay!" She said with the adorable childish voice of hers.

I quickly grabbed the small suitcase I owned, that I used to hide food, from under the bed and put all the essentials such as my silk "acceptable" dresses, along with hairbrushes, toothbrushes, and my diary and pen, along with the only gift I've received, a charm bracelet given to me in secret from my mother, it was once broken by my father but I found all the pieces and fixed it and tied it with a string. I don't wear it because it is very valuable but I keep it with me as a lucky omen. Checking to see if Nekia had her essentials, she seemed to as well. She zipped her bag closed along with mine as I triple checked around the room to see if I missed anything. I took Nekia into the attached bathroom and washed her face. We then grabbed our suitcases and ran all the way down the halls to the entrance.

-----------------------------------------------Chapter 3-------------------------------------------------------

I arrived just 30 seconds earlier than expected to. Opening the door to the outside I saw my father, his finger tapping on his watch. His foot tapping. The man and boy were already in the car, prepared to leave.

“YOU’R LATE!” My father boomed angrily. I looked down at the floor as my suitcase was behind me, with Nekia following.

“I apologize Father, Nekia had to brush her hair” I said lieing because he lied, my voice almost cracking.

“Yes, very well then... Farewell.” He said looking at both me and Nekia, who hid behind me.

He walked past us and went inside the castle closing the door behind himself.

I let go of the breath I was un-aware I was holding in. “OH MY GOSH,NEL! For a second there I thought he was going to smack me up-side the head!!” I exclaimed to Nekia who nodded, agreeing.

Hearing a cough I payed attention to the situation I was in. A man in a suit held out his hand, seeming to ask for our bags. I looked down slightly embarrassed. Nekia gave her bags to the man quietly. I was about to but then hesitated, I opened a small compartment and took out my diary and pen, so I could write my next entree. I Then closed my bag’s compartment and handed the bag to the man. He put it in the car’s trunk and opened the door for me and Nekia. I climbed in quietly, Nekia following. She was shaking ever so slightly. I looked at her silently. I was cold too, the goosebumps rode up and down my arms and legs. I sat down and let myself fall into the leather seats.

-what I got so far, till I gave up-

Anyone?

~Anna