Original- No Luck

This is the Original Idea.

I kinda wrote the Intro along while ago. Anyhow. I dont wana write it anymore. P.M Me and I'll giv you the link for everything that I wrote with this. x_x

ENJOY~Anna & Bubby

Introduction:

Did you know that at birth your luck is determined? It’s like a casino’s lever game.

Some people have the best luck and arrive at a higher place in society because things go right all the time, some others have normal luck, and can vary on their decisions, some have bad luck, but are closely related to normal luck, so it seems nothing is wrong. And then there is the most rare of all...The Unluckiest of all, the No Luck, which is when you are given so much bad luck that everything so far in your life has either been bad, or worse.

Every No Luck is required to have an Angel Watching over them. Because if there was no angel the child could be dead due to the smallest accident. Usually the No Luck can see angels too, here we see the No Luck, Ariella Stature.

I was Assigned to watch over her, My name is Ross Tenshi , one of the few angels assigned to watch over the No Luck, we have been trained from the start, we feel no pain, we heal fast, and use magic to our advantage to fix the future, present, or past. Our duty is to keep their lives fair and keep them happy. But So far since she was born, Ariella hasn’t been able to see me, but other angel who come to visit me to get my report. But she talks to me, as if she knows I’m there. Sometimes I show her little signs that I am there. Since then she has slowly stopped believing. She is now 15, her life was very unlucky, but I was here to take her injuries, and wrong doings.   

Although I can take her physical abuse away, her mind is still hurt, so she suffers from small anxiety attacks at times, she doesn't tell anyone,but I can tell it’s hurting her, because I feel it too. The anxiety to do two things; Punch somebody in the face, and go to her safety spot, which is the Internet. She also feels a small pain in the middle of her chest and a hard time breathing.

Ariella is a fairly unusual No Luck so I must watch her closely for any abnormalities or signs that she is just plain unlucky, Ah...This job is quite fun. ^.^

It is time for the messenger to arrive soon, so I must be off! This is my log with “No Luck #16” The youngest born so far in this world. I shall tell more and more as the days go on!

Until next time!

~Ross M. Tenshi

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You can see what its about... so yeah...

~Anna