Annihilation Part 1

You woke up and got dressed, then you made your way over to Pyrrha's dorm to go get breakfast with her. You both got your food and took a seat at a table, a little while later the rest of both your teams along with team RWBY joined you.
"So the rest of the singles matches are today right?" Jaune asked to the entire table.
"Yep, so that means that Pyrrha's gonna be fighting today right?" Ruby said.
"Yes, I will." Pyrrha replied.
"Are you okay Pyrrha? Your usually more cheerful." Ruby said.
"Oh I'm fine, I'm just still tired." Pyrrha replied.
You gave Pyrrha a look that showed that you knew she was lying, she replied with what was basically the face that told you to shut up.
Afterwards you all went to the arena to get your seats before the matches started.
Ruby was saving your seat while you went with Pyrrha to wish her luck.
"Good luck out there... even though you don't need it." You said smiling at her.
"Thank you Y/n." She replied while smiling. You then hugged her and went back to take your seat. You took your seat and watched the arena while you were waiting for things to start up, you then looked over at Ruby who seemed to be looking at someone across the arena.
"Who you looking at?" You asked.
"I, I think it's emerald, Mercury's friend. I thought she was going to stay with him?" Ruby replied.
"I'm gonna go over there and see." She said again.
"Okay, I'll save your seat for you." You said.
Shortly after that all of the remaining fighters were brought onto the arena. The selection began and the two fighters picked were Pyrrha and Penny. You looked at Pyrrha who was standing across the arena from her opponent.
The fight started and Pyrrha charged but was stopped by Penny's swords. Pyrrha flipped back and charged again this time closing the distance, she attacked but was blocked once again by Penny's weapons. Pyrrha gets thrown back again by Penny's counter attack and lodges one of her swords into the floor. Pyrrha ran and jumped off of the sword and performed a downward strike on Penny who blocked it yet again. This continued for a short while until Pyrrha managed to land a few hits on her opponent which seemed to do a lot of damage.
Pyrrha looked at her adversary who seemed to be knocked out, suddenly she stood up, and attacked sending Pyrrha flying back, dropping her weapons. On the floor, Pyrrha used her polarity to grab her gear but her weapons were caught by Penny mid flight. Penny stood over Pyrrha and aimed her swords directly at her.
Then Pyrrha used her polarity again, this time pushing Penny's swords back, wrapping her in the wires. Pyrrha pushed and the wires started cutting through her.
When it was done Penny lay on the arena floor in multiple pieces, everyone seeing that she was a robot. Pyrrha just looked in horror at what she'd just done, she then dropped to the floor.
For a moment there was silence, then the screens in the arena started to suddenly broadcast something.
The broadcast started showing footage of Ozpin and Ironwood, while blaming them for misusing their power, and the incidents in this tournament, along with the Grimm attack in Vale.
You looked around and saw the chaos and anger that the speech had just caused.
Suddenly you heard a siren off in the distance, you ignored it and tried to make your way to Pyrrha but you got stopped by everyone else trying to leave the arena. You got put on an airship and found your team was on the same one.
  "Do you guys know what's going on?" You asked.
  "We've got no idea what's happening." Sam replied.
As the airship started moving you and your team saw Grimm attacking Beacon. Just then you all also saw one of Ironwood's ships start firing on one of its allies.
"What the hell.." You said as you watched everything unfold.
After the overtaken atlas ship destroyed the rest of the fleet it started to aim for your airship. Then it fired and hit the airship throwing everyone to the floor. You stood up and looked out of the window to see your airship falling towards Beacon.
"Oh shit! Everyone brace yourselves!" You yelled as you took cover.
Just then the airship crashed and you got thrown back into a wall, knocking you out.

You woke up lying on your back, covered in some debris. You slowly stood up and looked around for your team. You didn't find anyone but you did hear the sounds of combat outside the wreckage. You made your way outside and saw your team vigorously fighting a swarm of Grimm. You then pulled out your scroll and called down your locker. A few seconds later the locker landed in the ground and you grabbed your axe.
As your team fought on you charged out in front of them and faced a second wave of Grimm. A Beowulf lept at you and while still sprinting forward, you sliced through its side cutting it in two, you then switched to your rifle and unloaded rounds into an Ursa until it fell back, then you jumped on top of it and with one strong  swing you cut off the Ursa's head. Shortly afterwards you and your team were able to push the Grimm back.
  "Is everyone okay?" You asked.
  "Most of the civilians got out of here, where are we gonna go?" Jasmine said.
  "Our only chance is to get to the airship docks." You said.
"You mean we're supposed to get onto another airship?" Sam said.
"It's our only shot, also we have a better chance of meeting up with some other students." You replied.
Your team headed off towards the airship docks killing any Grimm that stood in your way. Eventually you and your team made it to the docks and you all saw  that there were students as well as civilians in a big group waiting for a ship to arrive. Shortly after you and your team arrived team RWBY and most of team JNPR showed up, but Pyrrha was missing.
"Where's Pyrrha?" You asked.
"She's at the tower." Jaune replied.
"Okay Sam, Jack, Jasmine stay here, I'm heading to the tower." You said.
You then turned around and started sprinting towards the tower.