Initiation

The next morning you slowly opened your eyes to the ceiling of the ballroom. You just laid there for a few minutes while you slowly started to really wake up. You eventually got up, stretched, packed up your gear and headed to the locker room. At your locker you changed into your normal outfit and grabbed your weapon. Your outfit was a leather motorcycle jacket with storage pockets sewn onto the front, olive drab heavy duty cargo pants and heavy duty boots along with a pair of fingerless gloves. Your weapon was a lever action long barreled rifle that transformed into a long one sided axe. After you checked over your equipment you headed to the cliffs. On your way there you saw Pyrrha and walked the rest of the way with her.
"So is there anyone you'd like to be on a team with?" You asked.
"Well you're one of the only people I know here so I'd like to be on a team with you." She said
Once you both made it to your destination you took your positions on the platforms while Ozpin and Glynda told you the nature of your initiation. You thought about it and realized just how much you wanted to be Pyrrha's partner. Shortly after students started being shot into the sky. Quickly you too were propelled into the air where you drew your rifle in preparation for your landing. When you started to descend you started firing into the forest below you to slow your fall. You then put your weapon into its axe form where you caught a branch and swung around it before dislodging from the branch where you then landed. You stood up and observed your surroundings. You saw trees and some bushes, nothing dangerous. You looked up to see a few people still in midair, after about a minute more of observing you started moving in hopes that it was the direction of the temple. While you were moving through the forest you heard someone step on a pile of branches, you  quickly swung around to see a guy coming through some bushes. His name was Jack, he was blonde with a crew cut and used two hatchets that turned into a sub machine gun.
  The two of you kept moving while getting to know each other.
"So what kingdom did you come from?" Jack asked.
"I came from Mistral how about you?" You replied
"I came from Atlas."
The two of you were talking when you both heard a rumbling from the left. The two of you took defensive stances waiting for what ever was causing the disturbance. Then an Ursa came crashing through, you both dodged out of the way to avoid getting crushed. Jack started firing at the Ursa with his smg while you ran up behind it, slid and connected your axe blade with its left foot making it stumble and almost fall backwards. Then you switched to your rifle and shot five rounds causing minor damage to the Grimm. Jack started attacking from the right swinging his hatchets wildly stunning the creature. You ran straight at the Ursa, jumping up and bringing your axe down right on its head. Jack then hit the Ursa in the stomach where he proceeded to unload his smg directly into its gut. Slowly the creature fell back, dead. The two of you just looked at what you'd accomplished for a minute then started walking again. On your way you heard great amounts of gunshots and explosions but thought nothing of it because you knew everyone in this forest could handle themselves.
About two hours later you and Jack finally reached the temple, most of the pedestals were empty but a few pieces remained. Neither of you cared what piece you grabbed so you took one at random and headed off for the cliffs. Along the way you encountered a few beowolves, nothing really challenging. Eventually you made it back to the cliffs, turned in your piece and returned to Beacon.
When you got back you saw Pyrrha and went to go talk with her.
"So how'd your time in the forest go?" You asked.
"It was more eventful than I thought but it was fine." She replied
The two of you both went on about your adventure in the forest, she told you about her fight with the death stalker and you told your tale about your Ursa fight even though it wasn't nearly as epic as her story. Later on you got assigned to your team, it was you and Jack along with a girl named Jasmine and another guy named Sam. Jasmine had light brown hair and brown eyes. She used a cavalry saber that turned into a spear. Sam had short black hair and used a bow that turned into a katana. When you got assigned to your team you were made to be the teams leader.
After you got your team and your room you went to go find Pyrrha. While trying to find her dorm you ran into Ruby.
"Hey Y/n" Ruby said energetically.
"Hey Ruby."
"So, what are you doing right now?"
"I'm looking for Pyrrha's dorm, do you know where it is?"
"Yeah it's right there." She said pointing behind you.
"Oh, well thanks Ruby." 
You knocked on the door and waited for a response. To your surprise Pyrrha answered the door.
"Oh Y/n hi."
"Hi Pyrrha."
"What is it?"
"I, uh, just wanted to ask if you'd like to talk for a little while?" You knew this probably wouldn't work, it was getting late, and she probably wasn't expecting this.
"Sure Y/n, I'd love to."
Her response shocked you. You couldn't believe she said yes. After she agreed you two walked about the courtyard while talking about yourselves, your team members, and other things. After a while you two walked back to Pyrrha's dorm.
"Well, thanks Pyrrha, I loved talking with you."
"I also enjoyed our talk."
Afterwards you walked back to your dorm to get some sleep.
A/n: Hoped you liked it. Please comment what you thought.