Home

The door opened and you saw a man in a doctors outfit.
"Hello? Who are you?" He asked looking over you and Pyrrha
"I'm Y/n L/n, and who are you?" You replied.
"Ah yes I'm doctor Morgan, I've been tending to your father, come in."
You walked in and looked around. Everything was mostly the same but there was a tension in the room.
"Your father is in his room. Now would be a good time to greet him." Dr.Morgan said
You walked up the stairs and entered the room on the left, you saw your dad in bed, looking incredibly frail.
"Hey dad." You said.
"Y/n? Is that you?" Your dad asked.
"Yeah, Ozpin gave me the news and said I could come visit." You replied.
"Well it's great to see you again."
The two of you spent hours talking, you told him about all of your adventures at Beacon and how school was going. While the two of you were talking you saw Pyrrha walk into the room. Your dad turned his head and saw her as well.
"Now, who is this?" Your dad asked.
"This is Pyrrha, she's my girlfriend." You replied.
"Hello." Pyrrha said.
"Sit down, tell me about your experience at Beacon." Your dad said.
You sat with Pyrrha while she told your dad about her time at the school.
"Mr. L/n could you tell us about some of your adventures?" Pyrrha asked.
"I'd love to." Your dad said happily. Your dad spent a while talking about his experience as a student at Beacon and as a Huntsman. It was getting late when Dr.Morgan entered the room.
"I'm sorry to interrupt but it is getting late. Your father needs to get some rest." He said.
You and Pyrrha started to walk out when your dad stopped you. 
"Son, before you go.. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I won't get to see you graduate from Beacon and that I won't get to be around anymore." As he said this you saw tears start to form in his eyes.
"You've grown up so fast and now look at you, you're gonna be a Huntsman! I'm so proud of you." After he said this you bent down and gave him a hug.
"It's all thanks to you." You said while letting go of him.
You walked out of the room with tears forming in your eyes as well. Later on you got into your old bed and Pyrrha crawled in next to you.
"Thanks for coming with me." You said .
"It's been a wonderful trip and your father is a lovely man." Pyrrha said. You gave her a kiss and the both of you fell asleep. Later in the night you woke up to a loud sound coming from down stairs. You got up to see what it was when some one burst through your door and grabbed you by the throat.
Pyrrha got up and saw you, she immediately jumped out of bed but was caught by another man.
"Hey, remember us? We don't really like what you did so now we're gonna kill you." The man said. You then  knew who it was, it was the group of men you encountered on the road. Your father then walked into your room after hearing all the noise.
"Well, who are you two?" Your father asked.
"Go back to bed old man or are we gonna have to kill you too?" One of the men asked.
"I'd like to see you try." Your father said smiling. The man holding you by the throat dropped you and ran at your father. He pulled his knife out and tried to attack, your father grabbed the man and spun, he let go and the man flew out of the room and crashed into the wall dropping his weapon. Your dad waited while the man stood up, then your father kicked him making him fall down the stairs. He then turned around to the man that held Pyrrha.
"Now you let go of that girl or I'm hurting you worse than your friend."
"Bring it." The second man said. Your father ran up and punched the man in the face hard. He dropped Pyrrha and started to lose his balance your dad grabbed his head and slammed it down on his knee. The man fell back onto the floor, knocked out. You and your father both went to check on Pyrrha.
"Are you okay?" Your dad asked.
"Yes I'll be fine." She replied as she stood up. The third man then ran into the room wielding a knife. You grabbed the mans arm and twisted it while punching him in the face. He took a step backwards when you kicked him sending him back and hitting the doorframe. Afterwards you tied up the three men and went back to your father and Pyrrha. They were both sitting at the kitchen table as you took a seat.
"Dad, that was amazing!" You said.
"Yes it was incredible." Pyrrha said.
"Well just because I'm old and sick doesn't mean I'm not a Huntsman anymore." Your father replied with a chuckle. It was almost morning so you cooked breakfast for everyone then prepped the bike for your trip back.
When there was light out you and Pyrrha grabbed the last of your things and started to walk out. On your way out of the door you stopped and gave your dad one last hug.
"Goodbye dad, I love you." You said
"I love you to son. Now get back to Beacon, you've got to become a Huntsman." Your dad replied.
You and Pyrrha got on the bike and you headed back to the port.