Belle's Singing Debut at Belleville Town Hall

The next day...

Belle was looking forward to her live concert at Belleville Town Hall. Gerard had bought Belle her outfit. A gold sparkly christmas dress with matching shoes and earrings. Gerard drove her to the town hall and she got her set list ready.

Meanwhile...

The VIPS Were beginning to arrive. From the likes of....

John Cena

Roman Reigns

Randy Orton

Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins

The mayor of Belleville

Barrack Obama

Just to name some familiar faces.

"Dad, I am freaking nervous.... what if the mayor doesnt like me?" Belle says backstage to Gerard. Gerard says to Belle... "Belle, honey.... he's gonna love this performance.... I have invited WWE Superstars here. I want them to befriend you after the show. They will want me to sing with you as an Encore." "Oh ok dad. Here is the set list."

The set list of 6 songs and 3 song encore are as follows:

Christmas Time (dont let the bells end)
Miseltoe and wine
Merry Christmas Everybody
When a child is born
Little drummer boy
Do they know its christmas (ft. Roman, Seth, Dean and MCR)

Encore:

Every snowflake is different (just like You)
Fairytale Of New York (ft. Gerard Way)
All I want for christmas is you.

Gerard inspects the list and with his approval she can do those songs.

7pm... showtime.

The mayor stands up to the podium. And addresses the audience of the town hall. "Ladies and Gentlemen and children of all ages, I, Steven Fulop, Mayor of this beautiful town of Belleville, welcome you all to this special concert. You are about to witness Gerard Way's foster daughter of the age of 15 sing in front of us all with our VIP Guests tonight. So here she is..... Belle!" The audience applauds and out she comes. Randy says to Barrack anout her outfit... "she scrubs up well! She is so pretty.... lets hear her voice.

Belle stood up to her microphone and starts the show. Her first song...

Barrack says to Orton "what a voice... she sung that well!" Orton replies "wow! I love it!" Belle's next song:

Backstage... Seth said to Roman... "your friend to be sung that with love.... this next one is a classic Slade song."

The audience give the standing ovation and Belle gears up for next song.

Gerard was impressed. As were the VIPs. Even John Cena was in tears. Belle gets ready for the next song.

Now its time for MCR And the shield to provide the Band Aid classic.

A standing ovation meant the crowds ate chanting "encore!"

Now its time to finish the show woth Belle's 3 song encore.

Gerard was impressed that Belle starts her encore with a christmas track from Danger Days which was a hidden track.

Gerard gears up for his duet with Belle.

Frank was impressed that they sounded better than the Pogues themselves.

Belle then says "this last song in this encore is my favorite one of all. If you know the lyrics.... sing along!"

Everyone was wowed and gave Belle a huge ovation. Belle.... was tired and Gerard was happy that his daughter can sing.