An new home

The patron gives Isobella her violin, then Gerard takes her home with him.

After the drive home...

"Gerard.... what about Bandit? She's to be picked up from Kindergarten now." Frank says and Gerard facepalms. "Shit! I fucking forgot. Thanks Frank. You're the best." Gerard says and takes a detour to the local kindergarten.

Bandit's Point of view:

I waited for dad to pick me up from the playgroup I go to. Daddy is late. Fashionably late may I add... oh well. But hes here! With Uncle Frank and.... a teenage girl? What the hell? Time to interrogate dad about her. "Dad, who is this? I wanna know right fudging now!" I ask and daddy replied "Bandit.... this is lsabella Stanhope. I adopted her for you to have a sister. She lost her parents 6 years ago and placed in Elijah Drake's care for that time. Her parents were US Marines." I was upset and I hug her out of sympathy. I think we are gonna get along. I asked her "Can I call you Belle? It's a pretty nickname for you." "Sure Bandit, you can. Mr. Drake called me that too." Belle replies. Thus is the start of a new life for her and me.

Isabella (Belle)'s POV

Bandit hugged me. This is what a sisterly hug felt like. I have been an only child since I was born... now having a young girl looking up to me as a role model will be a life-changing way to start my new life as a Way. She's amazing may I add. Gerard smiled at our already blossoming sister relationship. "Girls... I see you're getting along. Want to head out for clothes for Belle and some Peking sauce vegetable salad?" Asks Gerard and Both of us said yes.

Skip the shopping and dinner at mall.

3rd person POV

At night... Gerard tucks Bandit in. Belle came in to her new sister's room. She decided to read Bandit's bedtime story, "Cinderella" and Lyn-Z and Gerard watch with loving eyes while Belle reads to Bandit. Bandit is now asleep and quietly, Belle left Bandit's bedroom without waking her.

Gerard's POV

Wow... Belle is good with my young girl.... she has a gift for children. And she left the room without waking her. Lyn-Z was really impressed with Belle. Thanksgiving is coming up, its so close to Santa Claus Coming.... Belle has a good heart and I think special childcare PVG training is good for her.... I will look into that for her too.