Christmas Eve

The day before the arrival of Santa Claus.... Belle was having fun with Bandit watching a classic 1994 remake of Miracle on 34th Street.

"That was like our float on the day of thankgiving with santa at the helm." Bandit said. "I know Bee... its pretty!" Gerard watched them cuddle up on the sofa watching the movie on Sky Cinema Christmas. "Lyn-Z, look at them... this is so sweet... they're watching Belle's favorite christmas film." Lyn-Z was so surprised that they were getting on so well. Then Miracle on 34th Street ended and then Bandit's favorite film The Polar Express started.

Gerard decides to cuddle up with Belle and Bandit to watch The Polar Express with the girls. Lyn-Z came in with warm mugs of Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream and pink soft Marshmallows for them all. "Gerard... Belle is so fond of us. We made the right choice to adopt her this year. Bandit asked for a big sister. She got her wish before thanksgiving." After The Polar Express ended, Belle decided that She and Bandit could draw some christmas pictures.

At 8pm... it was time for to get pyjamas on for the girls. Gerard asked Belle to work her storytime magic for to read Bandit The Night Before Christmas.

When Bandit hears the final line... "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night" She falls asleep and Belle kisses her softly on the forehead and says "goodnight Bandit.... Merry Christmas sis." She left to go to bed herself.

Downstairs....

Gerard puts out the milk and cookies for Father Christmas and Lyn-Z puts the carrots and apples for the reindeer. And they go to bed too.

End of chapter