Making Cookies and Gingerbread Houses

In the kitchen.....

Belle was baking with Bandit and Lyn-Z. Gerard was out to organise a surprise performance at the local Belleville Town Hall for Belle to sing live in front of the uniformed services. Even the Mayor and Barack Obama were invited.

In the kitchen.... Bandit was making the cookie dough for the Santa Chocolate Chip shaped cookies. Belle made the components for the Traditional Gingerbread Houses.

Lyn-Z put the perfectly made and cut santa cookie shapes in the oven to bake. Belle and Bandit construct the gingerbread houses and decorating them as Gerard returns with news for his family.

"Guys.... I have big news. I have got a special concert booked at the Town Hall Tommorow night. Even Obama and the Mayor are invited to hear Belle sing in public for the first time." "Thanks dad. I am in!" Belle replies.

The cookies are done 10 minutes later

The cookies are done and put in the fridge to set the icing.

In the living room....

The time is 7pm. The family are watching Grimm on Netflix.

Bedtime at 10pm. Belle reads to Bandit again and then when she fell asleep, Belle goes to bed too. Gerard and Lyn-Z were so good to keep their word to enroll Belle in school in January and help her out.

Bandit dreams to the morning and so does Belle. They plan to write their lists to santa.