The sadness of the orphanage

Bella's POV:

My name's Isobella Jean Stanhope... I had been orphaned since the age of 9. I'm 15 now. 6 years in the orphanage care system.... My parents died in Afghanistan fighting for our country.

I live at Mr Drake's Home for Girls. I always behave myself and rarely get into trouble. I study hard. The best thing about Mr Elijah Drake is he allows rock music to be encouraged in my presence. I love My Chemical Romance and he bought me all their music. I feel so lucky to have this privelege. My only friend lives in my dorm, Lucy Tristansen. She and I listen to MCR After lessons all the time.

Tomorrow, is an adoption drive. I hope to be adopted by Christmas. I tend to cry because of lonliness nowadays, because Lucy was adopted last year on her birthday. Mr. Drake comforts me all the time. I cry myself to sleep as well.

This might be my lucky day tomorrow.... if this adoption drive is successful... I might have a family by the end of the year if that is ever going to happen. Its time for my lessons. Todays lessons are:

English, Italian/Latin, History, Art, Religious Arts, Music, Drama, Cooking and Woodwork/Metalwork. These are my lessons for my future... this is to attract a foster family. The families come to adopt, depending on the lessons the girls study on thier timetables.

Will Isobella ne afopted on adoption day? Find out in chaper 2!

Gerard Way: Adoption At Christmasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें