I don't know for how long I keep screaming but I stop when someone shakes my body so hard that I can feel my hairs whipping, left and right. I snap my eyes open, my mouth still hanging open from the shock as I look ahead blankly. My ears are ringing painfully.

What did just happen?

Slowly my vision comes back as my eyes move from left to right. I am still to shock to move my body. So I sit still where I am. Am I sitting, though? I don't even know that.

Then someone's voice brings me back to Earth and I jump up.
"Breath! Breath!"

I concentrate on the voice and take deep breaths in.

"Yes! Good girl, breath, dove."

I keep breathing in and out. I can see through the blurness now. Everything seems to get cleared before my eyes.

There are trees everywhere, surrounding me. The rich greenish yellow color soothes my racing heart.

Then my eyes focus on those beautiful blue eyes and I stare at them, studying them. They are the beautiful type of blue and there is also a golden ring in these eyes. My breath hitches as I gaze at them, mesmerized.

"Breath,dove. Thank God." The Blue eyed sighs,my eyebrows furrowing at his furrowed eyebrows.

Closing my eyes tightly, I shake my head and put my hands over my head.

Then like a slideshow everything crashes down at me, making me gasp loudly and I get to my feet, hurriedly.

Bad move, I thought as dizziness hits me with force and I sway.

"Easy there." Rudolf says, softly but panic clear in his voice, hands out ready to catch me.

Rolling my shoulders, I shake my head again to get rid off it.

When I think it's safe to move,i lift my head and look around. Forest. But there is also a familiar white walls at a distance which seems like a white line from where I am.

Slowly and dramatically, I turn my head along with my body towards the blue eyed, who is the cause of all this.

The dearest Rudolf.

Gathering all the hate I have for men, I glare at him venomously and he visibly flinch.

I can feel my pulse increasing again and my hands clench tightly. My body suddenly feels hot and I know why. I am having anger attack. My chest heaves up and down by my heavy breathing.

Rudolf looks at me with concerned eyes. His eyes following my every movement from my clenched fists to my heavy breathing. He opens his mouth to say something when. I step forward, shutting him up. At that moment, I forget that he is not normal because when I am done with him, he will never be the normal.

"I am going to make your life a living hell." I whisper, harshly. My nostrils flared in anger as I inch more closer to him and he looks down at me with panic and suppressed frustration.

"I will fuck your life up really-"

Twack!

My plans on how I will make him suffer cut short when we heard snapping of a branch.

Twack!

Twack!

Still closed to each other, we hear the snapping moving towards us. Whoever it is, is coming towards us and we wait for it, searching for the source of voice.

And then, it happens. Rudolf growls lowly under his breath before moving his arm out and try to pulls me back but I stay rooted to my place.

My head snaps toward him and looks at his face. His face hardens which reminds me of the time when his face changed before he bit me. I watch with my mouth hanged open as his eyes start changing between golden and his normal blue ones.

As shock crawls it's way toward me, my anger subsides and I watch with shock and horror at him.

I am doomed.

I could never unseen what I have seen. What is going on? Are aliens real? He can be the one for all I know.

Slowly, I take a step back when I realize that his focus is on the snapping voice.

That's it. Move slowly, Miracle. Very slowly.

Another step back. Another and-

"Stay where you are, dove. Don't test my patience, right now." I freeze on my spot as I hear him talking.

Damn him and his stupid nicknames for me! Damn him to hell and back.

Eyes still looking ahead, he angles his body infront of me so that he covers me with his back to me. I can see the muscles tense and strain under his shirt and I mentally scold myself to get myself together.

No matter what, he does have a nice body. Bastard! I hate him more for being sexy-

Bad, Miracle. Very bad.

He growls loudly and I jump at my position. Blinking rapidly to comprehend what the hell is going on with my life. My life is slipping through my fingers, I'm loosing my control over it and it makes me so furious. It's all because of the man standing and covering me from some potential danger. Like if!

What else could be more dangerous than him? I thought while glaring at his back.

And to answer that question, something big and hairy jumps from behind the trees and infront of us, shaking my beloved ground.

Eyes wide, I move my eyes from his back and to the thing that has landed gracefully infront of us.

Bracing myself,I dare to look and if my eyes were wide before it is now about to pop out of the sockets.

A very big, hairy grey thing growls at us, showing it's teeth before snapping them at us.

A wolf.

A beautiful grey wolf.

And I just remember now that wolves were supposed to be my favorite animal but now looking at the creature as he snaps his sharp pointed jaws threateningly at us, eyes black that are trained at Rudolf, I realize, how terribly I have to change my favourites.

But maybe I am too late to think about it as his head turns towards me and his eyes zero down on me, hunger and bloodlust clear in them. He takes a step toward me like I'm his prey before he snarls, viciously. My heart starts beating at abnormal rate,it beats so loudly that I hear the thumping in my ears. I wonder if Rudolf could hear it,too.

Mom, I am coming.

•°•°•°•

Sup, babes?!

And Happy New Year! Yes yes I know it's already 6 days but still.

How are y'all doing?

Sorry for the late update, firstly I was stuck with some exams and shifting homes and then I feel lazy like hell. But today, I ate some sugary stuffs and started writing like the crazy author that I am.

So how's the chapter? Seriously, everytime I am writing this book, I feel excited and different scenarios pops up in my head! But I have to choose the best, so Tell me about how it is going, by

Voting⭐ Comments💬 Sharing👥

I need your votes ,guys!

P s; what do you think about the cover of the story? Or should I change it back to previous one?
Until then,

Laters. ♛♛♛