"Step back!" He yells and using his other hand click the button on his mouth piece attached to his ear. Technology. Bless the man who invented these shits.

"I need backup at the backyard!" He commands,keeping his eyes and gun at Rudolf who glares at him in return.

"I said, step back, Sir or I have to shoot you!"

"Muuff ummff." I say or try to say the best I can with my muffle voice. Rudolf looks down at me lowering his hand from my mouth.

"What the hell are you waiting for, you idiot?! Shoot him already!" I shout at the stupidity of the guard who looks at me wide eyes before looking determinedly at Rudolf, his finger hardening on his gun.

Rudolf who was thinking hard by the look on his face, sensing that I won't show any mercy, comes into action by pulling me away from the wall and putting me in front of him.

"You coward. Fight like a man! Step ahead now!" Ignoring what I said, Rudolf just pulls me back with him, still keeping me infront of him as a barrier.

"Shut up, now!" He growls at me and I smirk, satisfied that I am getting on his nerves now. Well that's what you get, when you mess with me.

"Ma'am, what should I do now? " My irritation sparks at the question. What does he want me to tell him? Ofcourse, put the man,behind me, down and capture him!

"Why don't you show us some belly dance, uh?" I snap at him, still struggling to be free from the iron like hold.

Rudolf chuckles behind me and the guard looks at me with confused and horrified look, his gun still pointed at us.

Does he seriously think I want to see his belly dance? They are idiots.

And where is that damn backup? It is not that big mansion that they need time to get here or maybe it is. I sigh.

"You-" I hiss out but get cut off when something caught my eyes. The wall. He wouldn't.

Hell, he will!

I open my mouth but a scream escapes my lips when I got hauled over a shoulder. Not again!

"Sir-" I heard a distant panic voice but everything happened after that was like a blur.

One minute I was on the ground and the next,I am flying. How come I am flying?

I am flying. FLYING?!

Rudolf who has oh-so-effortlessly thrown me over his shoulder, crouches down on the ground before jumping up. I figured he was trying to jump that wall but what freeze me is the fact that he does jump and pretty high. Very high as suddenly from the grass on the ground, we are standing on the white walls, noting the fact that I'm still on his shoulder hanging upside down and I can feel the blood rushing to my brain as I look down at the height and the way, Rudolf body is swinging.

I am going die.

My cause of death would be heart attack. Then, falling off the wall and bursting my head open.

Yes, that would be it. Gruesome. I will die gruesomely-

Before i could complete the gruesome thoughts of how I will die, Rudolf jumps again and I scream, closing my eyes. I scream so loud that I feel my throat scratching painfully and my ears ringing.

I feel all the air leaving my body and I feel light-headed.

I hate to admit this but I despise heights. I am scared cat when it comes to height. I love my ground. I need my ground. Have mercy, God.