Original- Save Me

Start from the beginning

"Cora... Promise me you'll come, you won't even have to be 'Cora' you can be Lilly for all I care! Just promise you'll come out with my for your birthday! it'll be a great experience...Please..it's for you. Your mom will say yes...because I'll be here I am also your bodyguard, don't forget that" Maddie said grinning, that was the other way my mother agreed to keep me and Maddie friends, because Maddie was strong, she could take care of me, and Maddie already knew my secret, how I fake being a nerd and am so called "outgoing and smart".

I sighed "Fine...pick me up Sunday at 8..." I said groaning

"6... I need to give you a make over!" Maddie said smiling as we reached my house.

"Fine...Cya Sunday." I said waving as I walked the short walk road to my front porch steps. My house is fairly ordinary, colored grey with some values from black to white, a brick fireplace and a nice open backyard for my dog, Lappy to run in, Lappy is my own, trained golden retriever and German Shepperd mixture. Lappy is only 3 years old, a teenager. He was my second protector.

"Fare well princess." Maddie said bowing slightly, she always did that. I sighed

Ever since I beat up Ryan, leader of Bleeding Dreams and ended up being taken down by...9...no 10 guys I woke up in a warehouse with Maddie staring at me smiling saying "Good Morning Princess".teasing me I became kind of afraid that I ripped  the ropes that tied my hands together and running out of the warehouse with both Bleeding Dream members and Bloody Rose and her members following me.while running I was confronted my the leader of Bloody Rose, Maddie Ganes, safely I ended up kicking Maddie so hard she smashed into everyone else and a domino effect happened, then running all the way back home I hid for the rest of the weekend. The next day I saw Maddie in school, she obviously didn't recognize me with my glasses and getup. But she caught on and ended up making a deal with me, for me to be her gang's second leader, in order To keep My secret safe...what choice did I have? She calls me princess, thinking I was so pure and white, the blood on my hands unable to stain me, sadly she is right, the stains just came off, but the memories don't. We disbanded both gangs when Ryan died from cancer, a brain tumor, he told me he had fun while it lasted.

Let me clarify this , Maddie and Ryan were not lovers, they were cousins...just so nobody gets confused...

Now I guess I have to go on with my Friday and Saturday as scheduled....doing nothing but play with Lappy...

Sunday...stay away... >~<

(A/N How's this for a longer chapter hmm? YEAH THOUGHT SO! >:3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chaper 2:  ; A ; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly the weekend came like the speed of light. Siting on my bed against the wall ,I sighed as I zoned out stareing not even focusing at what the T.V was showing or saying, as I was in my room, the smallest of all the rooms, my comfort zone. The walls were painted the slight color of green and blue. I smiled as I focoused back at the T.V and saw Jerry from “Tom And Jerry” show off and get Tom’s girl. That show never gets old. I sneaked a peek at the time and saw it was only 9 am. I Sighed and reached for my glasses which were on the night table beside my bed. Putting them on I felt a sense of security and safeness. These glasses, which seemed geeky and ugly, kept me safe, I owed them my life. Lappy’s scratching at the door woke me up from my trance.

“Whrrrrrr....” He whimpered and looked up at me from the door. I took the play-dough clay beside my bed and threw it at the doorknob, the door was sensitive and opened, letting my dog go downstairs, through the purpose doggy door out for a bathroom break. Maddie said I had good aim. I thought of it as Luck and laziness.

Sighing I focused back at the T.V and watched as Tom kept trying to outsmart Jerry, which obviously never works. I smiled as memories of my time with Bloody Rose, how I they always thought I was a petty princess and thought that I could easily be cornered, in other words. I was the mouse, and they were the cats. But Just like Tom and Jerry. I win! All the time.

When the show finished I looked at the time, it was now 10. Sighing I sat up, My Pajamas were blue with grey lines. I went into the bathroom and tied my hair into the braid I always wore, My braid went down to my back, this long and silky black hair was my mother’s joy, whenever she would come home she would take my hair and play with it in her fingers as I told her about my day. I knew better than to cut my hair or anything of the sort.

Once in 3rd grade a girl in my class became envious of my hair and “accidentally” put glue in my hair, and “Cut” it out to “Help”. Leaving me, bangs which made me look weird. I looked at myself in the mirror and pushed my longer bangs to the side of my face. They touched my cheeks and my neck softly. I washed my face and decided to take a shower.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looking at the clock I saw it was now 12, and I haven’t even ate breakfast yet. I sighed and grabbed my labtop with me downstairs. I opened it and placed it on the kitchen table.

(///_.) - Emo Face

I wish I could finish it. Ohwell.

Anyone?

Its about Cora, and her love story with Oren, and the gangs. Its complicated... derp

~Anna