Daddy's Little Girl

Safaree ;

three months later....

I sat in the chair next to her staring in space while she went on and on about her stupid problems that she put on herself .

"... And you see doc , he's not even listening to anything Im saying !" , she cried .

I took a deep breath shaking my head .

"If I recall correctly , you left me at the alter for that nigga ... so yea , I think I have every right to not listen to anything you have to say ."

"Safaree , what I want you to do is pour your heart out to Amora . After you , her turn ." , Dr . Hodgins said .

I nodded .

"I loved her with everything in me doc . She was the first girl I ever dated after Sadie died . I trusted her . I thought she would bring back my happiness which she did ! Im not gonna lie and say we had more bad times then good because that would be a lie . She was everything I asked for .... But they were right , she actually was worth the heartbreak ."

"Amora ?"

"Like I've said for the last past months , I'm truely sorry I put you through all this Faree . At the end of the day , I love you and I hope you forgive me ."

"....Im not ready ." , I simply stated .

She shook her head wiping away the tears .

"And Thats fine Safaree . Next session , I want to discuss our futures ."

With that , I grabbed my things and walked out not even paying Amora no mind .

"Safaree wait !"

I took a deep breath rolling my eyes .

"What ?"

"Next appointment is the 23rd ."

I nodded as she opened up her arms to me . We hugged and kissed going our seperate ways .

_____

I went inside the empty apartment taking a seat in the corner of the livingroom .

I don't think I could ever forget our first date . Amora truely was a blessing in my life ... But we can't get back together .

_____

FINALLYYYYY ! Sorry It Took Me So Long But You Will Deal (: It's wack now but gimme some time .

10+ comments ; 40+ votes