Ch.1:Open for Business.

Title: The Strange Infamous Logic Ingeniousness  

Chapter:1-Now open For Business!  

Inspirations: My thoughts/A Quote I made up../PandorE 

Comments: Aren't just Insightful but Much More..

"We are all dying.. Its just sadly no one notices because we are all dying slowly.."

"Its one of our infinite quotes to our shop.. Which is called Cynical Contributes Controversial.. Hi, My name.. Did you really want to know it ..? I mean I would be happy to tell you ladies.. and Gentlemen. Because your all quite charming.. Okay.. You've gotten it out of me.. My name is Donko, it's a pleasure to be in the company of such royalty.. "

He kisses they're bejeweled hands. As they soon dispense roaming the old oddity of an antique shop.. Filled with a quaint paramount range of unusual things. Which makes some believe it's a mystery museum. While the little children think its a cursed voodoo witchery shop selling magic and stealing souls. As he looks out the window he sighs to himself. Wondering where Nuri the curator creator is in this thunderstorm.

"He said he was going out for tea...Not the country!"

He mutters to himself digging his hand through his unruly curly black blue night sky hair.. Soon Syn is nearing the corner carrying another strange box that arrived this morning.. He stops to look at Donko.. Smiling warmly at his backside.

Donko poses at the wide windows his eyes downcast to the things happening below the street. Tapping his spidery fingers against the panel he sighs deeply. With His slim yet masculine frame, olive skin and eyes that look like gold liquid.. Syn always wondered to himself, of course. Why Donko never became an actor. He entertained people like they were at this grand show or party.

Donko suddenly turned around.. Causing Synchronicity to drop what he was holding. Donko always thought that Syn was kind of strange. He kept to himself and did his job. But he hardly talked and when he did well, it was like the world moved just a little more to listen.

He had this creepy pale porcelain skin like a doll.  Almost as if he never went out and when he did it was at nighttime. Donko felt confused about the nearing eighteen year old kid. He was amazing as the handler at the shop but he wasn't living his life as Donko thought he should.

"Sorry I.. Didn't mean to do that.."

Syn muttered and went on his way with the packed goods. Donko didn't know how long he could stay here before he wanted to leave again. Travel the world, see what no man nor women has ever seen. The Oddities of the shop had fulfilled some of his curiosities but it was never enough to satisfied him mind.

He hungered to learn more.. Be more cultured about life. He was so philosophic he didn't notice someone entering the shop. She was as dry as fresh clothes.. Yet it was raining like there would be no tomorrow. Soon the musical box at the front of the shop started playing the melancholic melody for her.

Donko soon walked down the spiral staircase.. Watching her look around at everything.. Her eyes searching for something. He instantly knew who she was. The infamous proclaimed witch queen.. Slith.. Even with her electric blue hair.. He could tell it was her. As he approached her, she apparently found what she was looking for..

"Are you going to pay for it this time..?"

She jumped up in surprised then turned smilingly sinister at him.. In a humorous voice she answered him.

"Of course, not.. Put it on the tab love.."

"As requested in three days time.. Your bill better be paid up or the creator will go out and get you and repo all your possessions.."

They both looked at each other with draggers in they're eyes.. As she finally answered grabbing the item and clicking her fingers.. Soon she started to vanish into the cloudy neon smoke as it raised..

"You know me, I never forget to pay up. Bye! Sweetie!"

And with that she was once again gone. Before any of the guests even noticed.. Her presence. As the clock was ticking slowly.. An hour passed before everyone was finally leaving saying they're thanks and telling Donko they would spread word of the mystery shop. He smiled as they went out into the rainstorm. But was taken aback as something slinky was coming forth from the alleyway shadows.. Her cloak was a bleached black darker than night itself for he didn't even see her till she was right in front of him. Whispering something.. Softly into his chest.

"Will you please help me..?"

He looked down at her bemused.. And interested. She was a beauty he could say that. There was no denying it. She smiled warmly at him. But he caught it in her soulless eyes.. She was scared of something. Soon he beckoned her in. Not wanting her to catch cold.

"Thank you good sir.."

"Who are you..? Why are you here..?"

She seemed bewildered at first.. Then she looked around and back up at him answering with a tone of mystery..

"I am Luludja.. It means flower of life.. But please just call me Lulu.. I am.."

She takes a breathe, her eyes watching the whole place like it would snatch her away. To go wherever she came from..

"I am the Gypsies Queen.."

He Humored her by responding with..

"Okay, and I am the king of deity!.."

She glared at me.. But she had a face to pretty so it just looked like she was cutely squinting at him. As she got quiet.. Donko went closer to her trying to take the clothe away so it wouldn't ruin the carpet imported from India. But she moved back in a quick motion.. Before Donko knew it she had him pinned against the wall.

"Hey, I like some kinky stuff too.. But this is.. Wow I mean I am flattered.. But yea.."

"Shut up Heathen!"

Her lovely voice went sour. As she glared at him angrily.. They both looked up as someone was approaching her.. Pulling her gently back.. Away from him.. It was the creator.. Nuri.. Masking the face with a carnival mask again. Nuri loved pretending to be somewhere else. Soon Lulu spoke again more calmly..

"Your servant boy.. Doesn't.. think what I say to be truth.."

She pleaded sounding sorrowful. Which made him feel like a guilty kid on Christmas who opened all of his presents too early.. So he ruined it. Soon Nuri spoke to him addressing him in a soothingly deep voice..

"Donko, Luludja isn't lying.. Please respect her for she is a lovely lady whom will be living and working with us for the time being.. "

"Yes Donkie.. Listen to your master.."

She gleefully said to him. While All he heard was Donkie.. Which reminded him of an ass. As He finally moved from the wall and back towards her. He did the gentlemanly thing and shook her little hand leaning in to tell her..

"You better watch yourself Lulu.. Or I might fall in love with you and well, let's just say I am a hopeless romantic and I go for what I want.."

She blushed then moved back to Nuri whom suddenly turned into a motherly figure.. Leading Lulu towards the upstairs.. All the while Syn was silently watching the whole thing. Utterly confused and somewhat curious to this new exchange.. Soon he solemnly spoke towards the ground.

"Well, she is um, gorgeous.."

"All she is... Is, just another stupid girl.. Syn nothing to worry about.."

Hello, Darlings and Gent Folk! This is part one! So Here's the Must knows!1.4.>> 1. What do you think so far..? Do you have any favorite characters..? 2. Did you like the music and pictures..? 3. What do you think is going to happen next..? 4. Do you also have any favorite pictures..? Did you like the quote I made up for this..? Also do you love the shops name..? 5. A special question to those who are in this on free will Did you like your very one characters.. Lastly of all DO YOU WANT MORE..? Once again thanks for reading this work in process story.. Btw Most of the names are gypsy/Romania names.. They really do mean what I wrote in the story.