Chapter 22

Jimin looked around the building.

Why would K bring Yoongi here where the place is crowded? In a hotel?

Jimim frowned as he roamed around the building. It was filled with foreigners.

Which reminded Jimin something.

It was something that Taehyung said about the hotel. Jimin wasn't sure, it was an unimportant information, but it could help him find out who is K.

Jimim bit his lip before getting his phone and text Jungkook.

Jimin choked on his saliva.

"The hotel is owned by the Kang Family. Soojung's family."

Why would K bring me here?

Jimin's eyes widened as he ran pass the people, who looked at him bewildered, as he pass them, he saw a person who was standing in the middle of the crowd. A sinister smile plastered on her face.

Jimin ran towards that person. Only for it to disappear.

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes.

It was the person he least expected.

The person they least expected.

Jimin wanted to contact the others but it could risk their lives.

Their lives are already at risk.

Jimin couldn't afford to lose one of his friends, even if one of them is in the hospital, and the other was kidnapped, He still knew there was hope for them to be alive.

He frowned once again, trying to regain memories that could lead him to Yoongi. Jimin knew himself that Soojung toured him and his friends around the big hotel.

Suddenly, Jimin remembered something.

"Hey Jungie, what's this room?" Taehyung asked, Soojung's face morphed into a frown before flashing a smile.

"Don't open it, there's nothing important there Taetae~" Soojung said with an aegyo. Jungkook looked at her before touching the knob of the door, and soon, start twisting it to be opened.

"What's inside-"

"JUNGKOOK, I SAID IT'S NOTHING IMPORTANT YOU MORON! WHAT PART OF I SAID DON'T OPEN IT, THAT YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND!?" Soojing screamed, Jungkook's eyes widened before cowering, running behind Namjoon back who was shocked as the others was.

"Soojung..."

Soojung took a huge breath, before smiling.

"Now, where were we?"

After that incident, no body dared to mess with Soojung.

Jungkook was still scared of her but tried to be civil with her for th sake of Taehyung.

Everything that they do, is for the sake of Taehyung.

Jimin scratch his head,

which way was it again?

He looked around the hotel lobby, it was big but the place wasn't that crowded.

Jimin's eyes landed on a sign,

Kang Family's Museum.

Jimin groaned as he remembered the time where Soojung bragged about how their family history kept on going and going, and up until now that they were successful and that no one can beat them.

One thing for sure, Soojung said something weird about their family history.

The women of the Kang, the once that have the blood running through them, have a sickness that Soojung never mentioned, she just told them not to worry.

Jimin looked around before walking towards the sign, he stood below it before setting his eyes on front.

The Museum was filled with trophies and models of the buildings that Kang family built 50 years ago. It wasn't that much of a history, but It was something that Kang cherished and wanted to show the world.

Jimin was looking around when he saw a familiar door. It was a wooden door with carved vines and thorns. A sign was written, Kang Family Members Only.

His eyes wandered once again. Making sure that no one was there to see him enter.

He ran to the door, twisting the knob before pushing it open, inside, was a staircase going down.

Jimin gulped.

For Yoongi Hyung.

Jimin thought, as he was about to go down, he saw a paper attached at the right side of the wall.

Well done Jiminie, of course, you're smart enough to remember something that made you poor maknae scared of.

-K💋

Jimin tsked before looking away, his eyes landing on the staircase, dimmed lights illuminated through out the staircase, and Jimin was hella scared.

Jimin breathed in and out, before shouting,

"YOONGI!"