(Chapter 27)

Depuis le début

"Give Annie and her friends their house back,put Eren back in our school,no more blackmailing people and be yourself meaning no more secrets. We're friends now so there's no need to hide anything and if there's something you want to tell me then tell me" Mikasa said as Christa bursted into tears and hugged Mikasa.

"I-I can't believe you! Y-y-you're such a-an amazing person!" She cried out and buried her face in Mikasa's neck making the ebony-haired female smile.

******

The next day was Sunday and Christa was over at Eren's place where they was all in the backyard. Christa and Mikasa sat next to each other while watching Eren,Armin and Annie play with Bella.

They both giggled at the ridiculous stuff they did and let out a sigh. "Good to be back on track with you" Mikasa said. "You as well" Christa said.

"So how long are you gonna be in a wheelchair?" Mikasa inquired. "About a month" Christa said. "But don't feel bad for me, I'll get use to it and before you know it, I'll be walking perfectly" Christa assured her.

"Good, I was worried about the worse but I believe you" Mikasa said. "So how's things with your father?"

"Well he was very mad about the ceiling thing and because most people voted against the fact of having better innovations on property with having a raise in tax production so instead the city is having a few innovations here and there but we shouldn't expect too much out of the changes that happen" Christa stated.

"Plus I'm gonna be dealing with more of his mouth than ever in my life"

"That sounds bad" Mikasa said. "Of course it is and before you know it, it's gonna be more meetings,more telling me what to do, and more blaming me for the miracles that doesn't happen"

"Why don't you just move out?" Mikasa inquired. "That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to find the maid, Melissa, that my father kicked out and see if I can live with her but until then I'll be dealing with so much of my father"

Kaurla slid the big window open that lead to the backyard and came out in a beautiful yellow summer dress with a tray filled with cups of lemonade.

"Want some refreshments kids?" She asked as they all agreed and thanked her as they took a cup. "I'm also making popcorn so you guys come in so we can watch a movie" She said cheerfully. "Oh and Eren make sure to pack your bags for tonight, we'll be leaving early in the morning for vacation" Kaurla reminded the brunette.

"Why is that?" "Change of plans, instead of going away for the weekend, I decided the week for more bonding time and I also decided that Bella should come with us"

"Alright" Eren said.

Mikasa went inside with Annie and Armin following behind to prepare for the movie. Eren went up and slid the window closed and sat down next to Christa.

"I need to talk to you for a few" Eren said. Christa frowned and turned away from the brunette and tapped her fingertips against the glass. "What is there to talk about?" She said.

"About you...there's no need in hating yourself just because your unique than everyone else" "ugh that word. What's so unique about what I am? There's nothing special about what I've become! My family hates me all because of this ability you so called 'unique'" She hissed.

"Christa I know you hated your childhood because your family didn't accept you for what you've become but at a time you have to accept yourself for what you are" Eren said.

They both remained silent for a bit before Christa said "I never heard about your past with your unique ability" She said and turned over to him. "I've told you about me so now it's your turn" She said.

Eren nodded. "I wasn't born like this. I thought my life was perfect just the way it was...that is until my father got caught up in unique people and decided to do a project about them for work and if he didn't do anything big then he would be fired. He ended up using me as his project and turned me into this. My dad ended up getting kicked out and my mom had to work extra hard just so we wouldn't live on the streets. No school would accept me for who I was so I had to be homeschooled up until highschool and it made me angry because I thought that I would never have friends and that I'll forever be alone...I cried myself to sleep,became depressed and was even having suicidal thoughts but I learned that life gets better even if it does take a long time" Eren said and looked back seeing Mikasa help his mom with the popcorn. Mikasa laughed when Annie tried to catch a popcorn with her mouth but it ended up going in her eye as the blonde screamed and panicked especially with the kernel poking her eyelid.

"So I guess both of our fathers are-" "complete bastards? Yeah I know" Eren said finishing Christa's sentence as she giggled.

"So it took a while for you to accept yourself? You started to accept who you was because of Mikasa?"

"Her and for my mom. I knew that if I was to kill myself, my mom would be all alone and I didn't want that so I accepted myself and decided to use my telekinetic ability for good use and to make my days even better, my mom would tell me how beautiful my eyes look just so I wouldn't feel insecure about it but I did wore contacts so Mikasa wouldn't find out and eventually she did as you see"

"She really is a good friend" Christa said as Eren nodded. "So don't hate yourself for being different than others. Just see a bright side and everything will be okay" Eren said and picked Christa up bridal style and carried her to the couch and set her down gently.

Everyone settled down in their seats and began to watch the movies. Christa watched as Mikasa came by Eren and poke his cheek before sitting down next to him and cuddled up against him as they both blushed and ate popcorn from the same bowl.

Eren decided to keep living on for who he is because he cares very much for his mom,Mikasa, and even Bella I bet so I have to do the same. I have to live for Mikasa and Ymir as my only friends and Melissa as my mother figure...If Eren can do it,then so can I" Christa thought and gave a small smile.

Because...I love them.