The bed is different.

It's foreign to touch when I feel my body melt down onto the grey rippled comforter. I want to surrender my every being to him, but how am I suppose to do that when I have nothing else to offer him. "Stop, Ellie," he whispers into my ear. He must be able to feel the tension still between us. My breasts push against his chest leaving me limited room to breathe. I feel his hands work up my waist sliding slowly almost massaging my tense body. "Let me take away your sorrows," he whispers once more pressing a collection of kisses along my collarbone. My eyes stay closed when he stops. There's a faint song in the background in which sounded melancholy. I feel myself drifting away once he's in between my legs. His warmth against my body teases my senses enough to almost make me come undone. I waste no time with both of my hands along his waist I tug his muscular body enough to slide himself inside of me.

The long awaited feeling foreign to familiar compromised my lips as a moan escapes. A jolt of pleasure runs up my spine just as he thrusts the rest of his shaft against my walls. I whimper wanting to wrap my legs around his waist, but he spreads my left leg wider to fill me. "Pl-please," I beg wanting to have him within a closer proximity of my body. He slides out once more teasing the sides of my walls with a sweet orgasmic sensation. I feel him thrust again this time by surprise I cry out. Over and over again he fills me thrusting and bumping against my sweet spot. It's slow and torturous. There's goosebumps that appear on the surface of my skin leaving me with a watery mouth. My stomach matches the rhythm of him grinding his hips against my waist. I feel the creases of his muscles along his back as I'm rewarded with another wet kiss along my neck.

Hell doesn't seem so bad if it feels like this.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I enjoyed the sexual attraction between the both of us. My teeth graze over my bottom lip suppressing the escaping moan he awarded me. I have given in to all the pleasure when I feel myself about to come undone underneath him we switch positions. He is completely submerged inside of me while I'm straddling him slowly. My hair falls over my face when I lean my forehead against his. I'm going to explode if he keeps going at this slow pace, but I am loving the close proximity we are to one another. My arms enclose around his head and my moans are like music against his lips. I know he's close to ejaculating when he closes his eyes. My hips are now moving at their own pace just enough to drive me over the edge as his shaft takes me as prisoner. My sweet spot being graced with back to back shoving. I convulse on top of him constraining the rest of him before I orgasm. A final whimper laced with lust has me feeling accomplished. My legs quiver beside his when he lays back.

I'm alone in his bed again just like the first time we spent the night together

I'm alone in his bed again just like the first time we spent the night together. This wasn't Mr. Hale's house. It was completely different. I imagined this being more of his taste being that it looked as if someone actually enjoyed their beautiful home. I prop myself up on my right arm surveying the area around me. A grey with a hint of blue hue sat adjacent to it's foot rest. My clothing sat in the chair along with a note. I look across the room to another chair with long skinny legs sitting in front of a mirror. My hair is wild and unruly. Sexual intercourse wasn't something I did on a regular basis so I must have felt worn out.

The song from last night plays down the hall. This time I am able to hear the lyrics clearly. I wrap the sheet from the bed around my waist, and make my way down the hall. There he is.. Mr. Hale continuing his rugged workout. I'm mesmerized by the way he pulls the weight of his body upwards on the bar suspended above him. It's attractive seeing someone who cares about their health. I admire sweat dripping down his his abdomen making his skin glisten in the gloomy sunlight. My mouth waters slightly.

But as much as I enjoyed watching him the music he had been playing seemed to distract me. Every rep hit the beat perfectly each time. The song seemed to be deep in despair, but the lyrics said otherwise. At times I thought Mr. Hale had been speaking to me through music then again he didn't say much at all.

"Something wrong?" He asks disrupting my thoughts.

"The song?"

"After Dark."

"It's the same song from last night." I ask biting down on my lip. "It sounds sensual and yet dark."

Mr. Hale stops with his last rep and then proceeds over to the stereo where the song was playing. He turns the dial to the right which raises the volume of the song. I'm perplexed on about how he goes about getting his music.

Being that his adoptive mother was of a certain stature I would have thought classical music would have been more of his taste.

"Dance with me," he insists grabbing my hand.

We sway back and forth towards the rhythm of the music. "Where does your choice of music come from?" I ask trying to follow his footsteps closely.

"Nowhere and everywhere," he says. "It's not much of a where it comes from, but a who. There are times where I'm socializing with someone who's playing a certain song that appeals to me. Either that or I'm at a place where the playlist is a bit exceptional. Somehow the music I play speaks to me in different ways. It's almost like telling a story or a confession."

"Confession?" I sound puzzled.

"The song that is playing now sounds as if he misses someone's presence, and then again it's like a plead for love."

For once Mr. Hale sounded like he was in touch with his sentimental side. "Are you pleading, Mr. Hale?" I ask curiously.

A grin stretches his cheek to show an indent. I don't think I ever seen Mr. Hale display a dimple in my long hours of working with him. It was a serene moment in time. "I don't need to plead, Miss Donovan." He says a matter of factly.

"You said socialize... with whom?" I don't think I've ever heard him mentioning of his socializing.

When he doesn't answer immediately I realize it's a subject that could either go one or two ways. "You said that you would give me the world if I didn't try to read you as a book," I take a deep breath before I am able to finish my statement. "I would give you everything you wanted if you would be able to love me just as much as I love you." The correlation between the both of us was that we were both afraid of one another emotionally. He had the power to crush my heart between his hands, and he was just afraid of the abandonment. 

"I will explain everything, one one condition..." He holds up a finger in mid air stopping us from swaying side to side. "Be mine."