Cliches, and Wrapping Things Up

Mabel and Bill's POV

As we faced certain death in a different manifestation (Tad) we thought death was certain, then we saw a beautiful heavenly creature ascend from what looked like heaven and he looked like god, or at least the god of this world, almost as if it's a book in his hands, or a book unpublished in the process of being written. Or not.

"Hello mere mortals," I said

"Who are you?!" Bill and Mabel asked in unison

"Currently I'm fine with 'Savior', but in the future, I'll go by 'He Who Makes Reality Itself' and make sure to say it in a baritone voice too, you know like make sure it's said so that I sound majestic." I said that last part more comically than seriously, but still made them try to pronounce it the way I said

 "This is ridiculous, let's get to the point how did you do what you did, what are you, and are you on our side." Mabel said, rather imprudently, I almost felt insulted

I waved my finger, and her lips were sealed with a zipper, but she couldn't unzip it only I could, and only I could get rid of it "That's no way to talk to your creator."

" We apologize very much great noble one," Bill said, more to feed my ego than anything, but as a matter of fact I'm quite fond of my ego being fed, if I'm being honest

"At least one of you has some respect, thank you Bill, now I can see through your intentions, but at least your trying to be nice, even if it is only due to the fact that I possess so much power."

"If you may Savior," Bill said in a baritone voice, making me smiling to show approval "could you answer Mabel's questions?"

"Well of course," I said almost as if surprised that he even asked this. "After all, I did just save you from my other creations, that is no small feat, to gain value in my eyes that is. Okay, what I first said was essentially true I shape reality but differently than you, Mabel, and everyone else. Absolutely no power usurps me in this novel, however, in my world, this is not even remotely true in my world but here I am essentially god. I can do anything I want, so don't be mean, and you guys are my most loved creations so far, so yes currently I am on your side, but that could change." I scolded, I specifically directed this toward Mabel. "Now come along, it's time for me to fix all that is wrong."

And so with myself in the lead they followed me "Hey guys." I said

"What."

"Say my name exactly as I taught you."

And I basked in the glorious, majestic chants of my 'name' in a baritone voice

Comment and Vote

(Hey guys I know it's sad but I'm going to end story pretty soon for all you that read this last part thank you, and for those who don't I still thank you for reading the stories, so it's only partial, but shame on you. There will be no  sequel unfortunately, but for those of you who liked those breaking the fourth wall tidbits, I'm going to be making a book called 'The Author and Me' about a character who meets me (the author) and then we live a life together, also, I might make some svtfoe fanfiction, or other fanfics of course, as usual, I'm open to suggestions, in fact, I strongly encourage you to give such suggestions. Thanks for all the love so far it's been really amazing, and you guys are probably the most supportive community I've seen, so thanks so much again I'm ending the story soon, probably tomorrow in fact so thx look for my next books and be ready for tomorrow, which unless I'm motivated otherwise should be the finale.)