Brothers

(Hey guys I'm going to be doing point of views from here on out that way you can keep tabs on both groups and see everyone's perspective.)

                                                                               Bill's POV

OH, MY, GOD, HE TOOK MABEL  Bill thought WHAT CAN I DO?! suddenly Bill remembered a tracking spell that he made, that not even his brother knew how to do.

Bill ran back to the mystery shack and found a strand of hair from Mabel that he kept just in case, he found something that had great sentimental value to Mabel, a mini statue of him, and finally, he found something that she gave him a sweater with the word Bill, written on it, chockful of sequins and tons of glitter. It made the spell way easier due to the amulets, but it was still possible without the amulet     

 Srouh lanif wef eseht gnirud , erised eurt ym ot em dael ot, em dexev dna dexim evah ohw esoht tops ot, dexelprep sah hcihw taht leaver ot, tsol evah I hcihw  taht wohs ot, RONKALG fo eye gniees-lla eht nommus I.

A second later an amulet appeared that resembled the eye of Ra appeared, Bill put it on and he saw Mabel, Dipper, and Tad, but the other part of what he saw was frightening.

                                                                  Mabel's POV

I don't know what he's up to but whatever it is, it's sinister  Thought Mabel 

"Where are you taking us?" Mabel said

"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret!" said Tad, fully hysteric

Mabel and Dipper summoned all their power and drew on that of Bill's power and temporarily stunned Tad, during that time they broke free from Tad's grip and fell. They used their powers to reverse gravity taking Tad by surprise and they floated through the desolate wastelands of Bill's dimension, finally they landed somewhere.

"Woah! How did we do that?!" Dipper asked, excited and astonished

"No time to explain we need to get moving while we still have a head start on Tad."

 Dipper and Mabel continued flying throughout the desolate wastelands looking for safety,                                                                              with nowhere else to go.

comment and vote.

(Hey everybody This is my first story so please leave comments down below on anything recommendations for this story, other stories to do, anything also I'll update this once every 2 days for sure and once every day if I can, unless I get other books in circulation, also tell me if you want more action-packed chapters like this comment and vote. sorry for the short chapter, but everything in moderation anyways, Bye ;)