Bill's dimension

Mabel entered Bill's dimension "Woah," she said clearly shaken by coming through the portal "that felt weird."

"Yeah," Bill said he then split into two parts one invisible one next to Mabel and one on the street a car came by and ran over Bill.

"Bill!" Mabel screamed at the top of her lungs. The Bill on the street pointed at her and laughed and the Bill next to her lightly smacked the back of her head.

 "No screaming," Bill said chivalrously " also aww shooting star you actually DO care." Bill said putting emphasis on the word do. 

Mabel shoved Bill clearly steaming with anger "Never again." she nearly screamed but remembered Bill's policy on screaming. 

"I guess someone's developing affection for me." Bill said stroking her chin and face

Mabel blushed beyond control her face brick red "Maybe" Mabel said, a total whisper

"What was that?" Bill said playfully 

" I said Mabel." Mabel said clearly embarrassed

"Mind reader." Bill reminded her still lovestruck

"Right," Mabel said her blush somehow becoming a darker shade of red " Anyways where are we going."

"Well given that I quickly read your mind we could go to an arcade." Bill said

"Okay," Mabel said "also you have to stop doing that mind reader thing."

"Not in a million years, it also helps that I know literally everything that has ever happened and is happening right now so I could easily guess."

"Fine." Mabel said in a voice that showed she was clearly annoyed.

"Aww don't worry shooting star I kind of like you back too." said Bill lovestruck

"WHAT!" Mabel said

"No yelling," said Bill whatever was affecting him had clearly worn off "We're here."

"Sweet!" Mabel said, but before she could run off Bill grabbed her and gave her a quick warning

"Just a quick warning for most of the games if you die you have a 50/50 chance of dying in real life." Bill said

"Next time, start with that," Mabel said flustered "so, no arcade." She pouted.

"Ah ah ah, I said most there's one I know off the top of my head that should be fine." Bill said almost joyfully.

"Well, then Let's go." said Mabel cheerily way happier than she was a second ago.

And with that, they raced each other to the simulation.

 (Hey everybody This is my first story so please leave comments down below on anything recommendations for this story, other stories to do, spelling errors, anything. Also, I'll update this once every 2 days for sure and once every day if I can unless I get other books in circulation Best Wishes;)