The church of The All-seeing

"Who runs the church of the all-seeing anyways?" Mabel asked, genuinely interested

" In addition to the three original makers of the cities of demons, there are the Monitors, a group of people that run the cities of demons in the absence of one of the 3 original makers."

"What is it."

"Essentially it is a path to any, and all knowledge. The monitors are all omniscient, omnipresent, and nigh-omnipotent, in the absence of the three original makers. You ask the monitors the question you want to be answered, they deem you worthy or unworthy, then they give you the knowledge you seek if you have good intentions and if you have bad intentions you are swiftly imprisoned until you can be reprimanded. Everyone who goes gets at least 3 questions, however, it is possible to get more if you are deemed worthy." 

"That sounds amazing," Mabel said clearly sarcastic "do you know what our fate will be."

"I cannot predict the future. But the place we are going to is as good a place as any to look for such answers." said Ragar

they entered the church and were each divided into their own collective groups.

their first questions were all the same "May we have the artifact?"

after counseling, they were deemed worthy, and this is where the questions got different

                                                                   Mabel's POV

"What is the extent of my powers and how can I achieve said limit?"

the answer was communicated telepathically

Your power seems to come from an infinite supply, the best training you could possibly receive would be from the 3 original makers or from us, the monitors. Other than that the only future I can see you reaching your full potential is by you going through all the cities learning all the forms of magic and making your own form of divine magic,  however, if you are to take this path your power will exceed that of the 3 original makers themselves. In addition, you will be able to master magic in other dimensions, without a bond, which is impossible for all other magic wielders.

"Is Ragar a real ally"

Ragar is a real human, and he does want to guide and help you. So, yes.

                                                                                   Ragar's POV

"What is the best thing I can do for myself and Mabel and Dipper?"

Lead them throughout the cities, educating them in the many mystic arts especially Mabel she will need that assistance, you must also put their needs before yours to accomplish your greatest goals. We will give you a scroll that will further explain this.

"Do these children trust me?"

As of current, yes. 

                                                                             Dipper's POV

"Is Ragar a true ally."

Yes.

"How can I progress and be the best I can possibly be?"

Follow Ragar he will correctly instruct you and show you the right way.

                                                                          Everyone's point of view

"Mabel Pines, your questions have intrigued us, you may ask as you please."

comment and vote

(Hey guys thanks for all the love and support. I know recently the story hasn't been too great, but I really needed to set the guidelines or essentially prologue for the story that will come ahead. Anyways thanks for all the love and support guys, especially with my recent writing, I'll still try to update every day, it's harder, after break, but I still try and will continue. If I don't update one day don't worry I should update the next day unless a horrible emergency takes place. Best wishes and good luck, Bye;)