Chapter 5: Love without barriers.

I woke up in Newt's arms. It was the best feeling I'd had in a long time. I could feel his breath on my head, but it didn't creep me out. It just gave me a warm feeling inside. I did love Newt, and he loved me back. 

The only person who knew we were here was Minho. Maybe we could skip out on work, just for another day? All I wanted to do was be here with him. With Newt. I turned around to face him, and I could see that he was still sleeping peacefully. I kissed his cheek, and suddenly his eyes were wide open.

"Morning" I said, smiling.

"Morning, Y/N" he replied.

We both fell silent, lost in each other's eyes. He hugged me tighter, and I snuggled closer to him, my head resting in his neck.

"I know it's sad" he said "but we have to get up."

I groaned "I know, but we can wait a little longer." I said, not wanting to move.

After another 10 or so minutes of laying there, we got up and went towards the mess hall. No one   asked questions but Chuck. Minho already knew the answers.

"Y/N!" Chuck shouts "Where were you?"

"Umm.." I replied "It's a long story." I looked at Newt. He smiled back.

We (Newt and I) sat down next to each other with our porridge, and Minho sat beside me as well. He "accidentally" pushed me futher into Newt, which earned hima hard glare from me.

"Nice try" I said. Newt didn't mind. In fact, he seemed to like it. We ate our porridge and got on with our day, something I was not looking forward to. My days with Newt in the fields were supposed to be over, but he asked Alby to extend my time there, saying he needed a little extra help. I couldn't help thinking about Newt, suddenly realising that now The second-in-command of the whole Glade was my boyfriend. Or at least, I think he was.

Throughout the day he would give he suprise hug-attacks, hugging me from behind and scaring the Klunk out of me. I turned up my head and kissed him, feeling his cold lips against mine for the who knows how many-th time. Sometimes he tickled me, making me laugh until my eyes watered. He loved every second of it, and so did I. Best day of work EVER I thought.

That night, Newt came to my sleeping area with me. He sat down next to me, as we talked and made-out until I fell asleep. As soon as I did he left, pulling my blanket up to my neck. He's so sweet, I thought.

Sleep came, and soon enough, so did morning.