Chapter 4: The Confession

My heart began to beat faster as I stared into Newt's loving eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, my curiosity taking over as a wide smile spread over my face, making wrinkles form at the edges of my E/C eyes.

"Well.." he says. I can hear my heart beating faster and faster...I need to know.

"Ever since you arrived, I've been happier." He said slowly "When you arrived in the box, I instantly took a liking to you. You're really pretty, you know that, right Y/N?"

I blushed really hard. My face was burning up and so was his. He seemed even cuter when he blushed.

"I really like you." He whispered "In fact, I bloody love you Y/N".

"I-I" I stuttered. He stared at me with anxious eyes. Do I really love him back?

"I love you too, Newt" I whispered. I had barely finished before he leaned forward and smashed his lips against mine, toppling on top of me. I made a surprised groan, and kissed him back. All that  mattered was me and Newt. We rolled on the ground, kissing passionately. I heard footsteps crunching against the leaves of the forest, but I didn't care. I was running out of breath,  and I knew we would have to stop soon. Suddenly, I heard a surprised voice. Minho.

"What the-?" He said. Newt and I parted for breath, but it wasn't long before we were back at it again, Rolling around, him on top of me, them me on him. We didn't care that Minho was there. It was just us, and that's all that mattered. We parted again, and we just stared into each other's eyes. It was getting late, and I realised that Newt and I must have been talking for ages.

"Lovebirds" mutters Minho.

"Shut Up" moans Newt, kissing me again.

We finally stop, both out of breath. It was around 7:30, and most of the other Gladers were getting food in the Mess Hall. Newt and I just lay there. I guess we both new that we were going to stay there for the night. That was obvious. 

"I love you, Y/N." He said, stroking my head.

"I know." I said. "I love you too."

He pulled me closer to his chest, and I could feel his body against mine, his chest rising and falling with every breath. He continued to stroke my hair with his hand, his other arm around me. I ruffled with his hair a bit too.

We lay there for hours, barely talking, as he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep.

Luckily, I had no more dreams. All was well, at least for now.

A/N Hey guys, if you are still enjoying this please comment, I love to hear your feedback. If you have any suggestions for the story please tell them to me in the comments, and they may be put in the story!

-TMRfan06