Chapter 7

Brooke yawned and stretched. She smiled as she closed her eyes and curled her toes. Ian bit his lip as he watched the innocent happy scene, "Good morning.."

Brooke's eyes flew open as she slowly turned her face to his, "Good morning..?"

Ian's  smile widened as he leaned over her and passionately kissed her. She inhale the kiss but, she reluctantly pushed him away, "Ian..  I.. "

"What's wrong?" He slowly stroked the satin covered hip with his thumb as he waited for her reply. He could feel her goosebumps from his actions.

"What if.. There is someone waiting for me? Someone looking for me?" She studied his facial features.

He pressed his eyes closed as he thought, "Of course, the one woman that you have been looking for has a conscience. The bad thing was her loyalty made her an even more desirable challenge.

Ian opened his sad eyes, "I.. would never do something that you didn't want to happen, but hear me out. I'm not saying someone is probably looking for you, but in the meantime don't deny yourself feelings that seem right. I truly admire your loyalty to someone that may not even exist, but I'm not going to deny that I desire your company on personal or physical levels."

Brooke was amazed at his honesty. She caressed his face, "Thank you for understanding. To be honest, for right now, I hope no one is looking for me. I would like not to remember a little longer."

Ian rubbed the tip of his nose against her neck making her close her eyes and shiver. She could feel him smiling against her skin, "I just thought of something."

She cocked a questionable brow as her leaned above her, "Technically, I was your first kiss.. For now."

She curled her toes and bit her bottom lip, "I guess so.."

He leaned down and whispered, "I do hope to be your first in other ways."

She closed her eyes and shivered again as his breath touched her skin, "Ian.. We are going to be late." He was feverishly kissing her neck as she pulled herself from her bed, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Need company?"

She turned to him as she shook her head and waved her index finger to him.

He chuckled as she continued to walk to her bathroom. As he tried to get up he growled as he laid on his back. He tilted his head down and raised the sheets to look at his discomfort, "Morning wood.."

Ian bounced down the apartment stairs to find Brooke smiling and waiting

Ian bounced down the apartment stairs to find Brooke smiling and waiting. He slowly slid his hands on both sides of her waist and pulled her into a kiss. She
smiled against his lips, them wiped the lipstick left by her, "I think that color only looks good on me."

He gulped loudly as she turned around to show the back of her easy access dress. He pursed his lips and rolled his eyes as he pulled on his pants groin area.

*************
As the elevators doors opened, the couple was bombarded by the usual assistants, but one seemed nervous as they got closer to his office, "Mr. Crawford.. um.. you have a visitor waiting in your office."

Ian scowled at her as he continued to briskly walk as he pulled Brooke along, "Who..?"

Before the assistant could answer he flung open the door. Brooke watched as an attractive woman slowly spun around with an evil smile, "Hello lover."

"Dedra, how unpleasant it is to see you." Brooke looked down as he squeezed her hand. She took her other one and covered his to comfort him.

Dedra sneered at young Brooke, "And you are?"

Ian stepped forward in front of her, "Don't drag her into this."

Dedra gave a sarcastic bitch of a look, "Fine.. When can I come home..?"

He angrily scoffed, "What tha Hell are you talking about?" Brooke lightly tapped his shoulder, but was shocked by his response, "What?!"

Brooke looked down as she coward, "I'll be at the elevator lobby, clearly you have things to discuss that do not concern me." She left before Ian could protest.

He turned his angry handsome face back to his ex, "Get tha fuck out of our lives."

"Our lives?" Dedra strutted up to him, he looked away as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Don't tell me that little girl can ride you better than I can?"

Ian smiled as he looked down to her, "Hhhmm.. I wouldn't know.. She's not like the village bicycle, where everyone gets a ride."

Dedra roared as she slapped him across his face, "Bastard!"

He laughed as he moved his jaw from side to side, "Bitch.."

She gritted her teeth as she grabbed her things. She heaved as she yelled at the office eavesdroppers, "Move tha fuck outa my way!"

Ian straightened his jacket as he headed downstairs.

As he exited into the front lobby, Brooke was not found. He held his breath as he heard the west wing lobby piano, "Oh no.." He took off into a sprint.