Chapter Five-"Mission Get Cool"~Part Two

Start from the beginning

“Jules,” Chris breathed out, and I could have sworn that he blushed a little.

Whoa, did Chris like my best friend? The huge jock that went through girls like food was blushing at my best friend? I made a mental note to talk to Juliet about it later when Chris turned to look at Amanda. Unlike with Juliet, he didn’t blush but he did smile seductively to which Juliet mildly glared at. Yup, they definitely liked each other.

“And you must be Amanda,” Chris greeted Amanda with a killer smile.

Amanda nodded, twirling a strand of her brown hair before replying, “That’s me.”

Finally, Chris turned to me.

His reaction was well…flattering I suppose.

“And you are?” Chris asked, a little wide eyed.

Sean answered before I could, “Meet Vivienne Lanter, or as she prefers to be called, Viv.”

Chris frowned slightly but smiled after a few seconds, “Aren’t you that nerdy chick from school, not that you look nerdy now…”

I felt my cheeks heating up in a full blown blush, “Y-Yeah.”

“Well it’s great to see you out of school,” Chris replied in a suggestive tone before he turned to the rest, “come on in, the party is about to kick it up a notch.”

Sean entered, following straight after Chris with Amanda and Juliet walking side by side, leaving me to enter the house last. It was like stepping into another world completely. The house was darkly lit, filled with grinding bodies and laughter all around. Cheerleaders were wrapped around jocks, cheering them as they chugged down beer. A few people stood at the corners of the house, smoking and taking swings at what looked more like spiked drinks than normal. A few couples lingered in the hallways, making out shamelessly of who watched and of course there were the few people who just talked aimlessly.

All in all, it was a full blown party.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Chris yelled over the music, “over there are the drinks,” he pointed towards a kitchen, “over there is the cellar, find your food there and upstairs is,” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, “anything you want it to be.”

Amanda squealed in delight, “I’m totally gonna get me something to loosen up, you guys want anything?”

Sean shrugged, “I’ll come with you.”

They both turned to me and Juliet, but I shook my head. There was no way that I was going to get drunk tonight, my mother would not only kill me but she would make sure that I never saw civilisation again. Sean shrugged again, shooting me a smirk before following Amanda towards the kitchen where I could hear laughter which sounded oddly familiar. Ignoring the twisting in my gut, I turned to Juliet who was grinning at me widely.

“OH MY GOD VIV!” she yelled excitedly, “Your first proper party!”

I couldn’t help but join in her enthusiasm, “Yeah, it’s my first party so let’s cut loose and go wild!”

Chris suddenly piped in from out of nowhere, “Oh you two should definitely use the room on the third floor, the last one on the hallway.”

Juliet rolled her green eyes, “Chris, we’re not going to have a threesome with you.”

My mouth twisted in disgust as I watched Juliet and Chris bicker over why a threesome would be bad or not, frankly the more I stood and listened to them, the more sick I felt. After what felt like years of listening to them, I excused myself to go and get something to drink. Ignoring the wolf whistles and the blush that seemed to enjoy staining my cheeks, I pushed through the throngs of people and made my way into the kitchen.