09: untitled

Taehyung and Jungkook sat across from each other. While Taehyung was giving the younger a cold stare, Jungkook had a smirk plastered on his face; sipping his black coffee, he sets the cup back down and cleared his throat.

"Already missed me?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung scoffed, "No, because going to my house and fired me is the most shittest thing someone has ever done to me— I want my job back."

Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung knew that was a bad sign. And before everything was being process, Jungkook grabbed his waist and pulled him onto his thick, manly ass thighs. holy shit.

The brunette widen his eyes as his face became red; he was slightly uncomfortable but he read enough stories to know what happens if you move around someone's lap to find a comfortable position. Blushing, he looks down while hearing Jungkook's stupid chuckle again.

"You want my job back?" Jungkook whispered, "Try remembering me."

"What..?"

"Don't tell me you have fucking amnesia!" Jungkook shouts, his fingers gripping on the side of Taehyung's hips, "Don't you remember me? I was your fucking bunbun. Remember? I always hated that nickname but I let you called me that because I was so whipped for you."

bunbun.

"J-Jungkookie..?"

"Hey, Taehyungie."

Taehyung quickly turned his whole body around and hugged the younger, burying his face in the younger's shoulders, "I thought.. I thought you'd leave me forever. You left unexpectedly.."

Jungkook sighed and wrapped his arms around the older's slim waist, "I kept thinking about you when I was at school in America; from Love to lust. Every night, I kept thinking about you."

"—Why did you forget me?"

Taehyung sighed and shrugged, he too, didn't know why he didn't recognized Jungkook at the start. "I'm sorry, I didn't know.."

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook kept his hands steady on Taehyung's slim waist, "Well, you better make it up to me."

"How?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Be the little slut you are."