02: annoying

»»————  JUNGKOOK  ————-««

»»————  JUNGKOOK ————-««

I was already running late to my meeting when I saw Chanyeol dragging an unknown male to the elevator. Realization soon hit me when I remember who the male was; Kim Taehyung, 23 years old, and my new secretary. He was once the secretary of Kim Jongin back in 2015 but rumors says that Taehyung supposedly 'sabotage' Jongin's date on December 30th, 2015. Though, for someone that cruel, I don't know why my employees suggested him as my new secretary.

First, he was an hour late
Secondly, he wasn't in uniform
and thirdly, just by looking at him, he seems like a spoiled-dull witted brat.

It disgusts me.

My anger soon increased as I made my way towards the two, my hand gripped on Taehyung's shoulder and pulling him away from Chanyeol—though I could've sworn I heard a whimper coming out from him.

"Thank you; I'll take it from here." I said, dragging the male away and into my office where I harshly slammed the door open and push the slim male into my office. I fixed my tie then lean against the closed door, "Pleasure to meet you, Kim Taehyung. I am Jeon Jungkook, the man who you'll be following and obeying orders. As my secretary, you will be attending business trips, meetings, and of course, business parties."

I gave my self an approval for not messing up my speech "Though you were an hour late, I'll let it slide for now but if this happens again, I won't hesitate to punish you. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir!" He shouted, standing up straight and tall while saluting me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion; who does he think he is? and out of all honorifics, 'sir' is his best one?

"Gosh, your jovial mood makes me sick." I said, rolling my eyes before going to my desk and grabbing my phone. I looked up and saw Taehyung looking around mindless which made me scoffed, "What the fuck are you standing there for? Go get me some coffee."

I immediately groaned when he just stood there, cluelessly staring at me before widening his eyes and scurrying out my office. I sighed afterwards; are they sure that he was experienced enough? Will this mediocre boy satisfy me when I'm frustrated or tired? what an annoying guy he is.

»»————  3RD PERSON ————-««

Taehyung wonder around the company's building trying to find the lounge. He remembers the event from earlier and couldn't help but to shiver; he wasn't expecting to say the things he said to the ceo and hell, he made a huge mistake. Jeon Jungkook isn't Kim Jongin.

They're both different.
They're not the same.

Or so, he hoped they were.

Taehyung saw a female worker and quickly walked over to her, startling as the female when he tapped his finger on her shoulder. "Hello, I just need help getting to the lounge. I was told to get some coffee for Mr. Jeon." He said, smiling at the female.

The female nodded and motioned him to follow her. They walked through two hallways and turned left, where they stopped infront of a glass door with a signed on the door; LOUNGE.

Taehyung opened the door and quickly suck in his breath when he sees the familiar tall male he encountered eariler. The taller looked over at the male and scoffed, "Surprised the boss didn't killed you."

Taehyung ignored him and began prepping the coffee, not long when a figure loomed over him. "Boss doesn't like it with-"

Taehyung groaned and turned around, "Then why don't you do it? He never told me what kind of coffee he wanted."

The older lets out an amused chuckled before grabbing another coffee cup and pouring in the bitter drink. He gave the cup to Taehyung and smiled, making the younger taken aback at the sudden change of emotions. Tall, evil goblins can smile?

"He likes it plain." The taller says, "Also, I'm Chanyeol."

"Taehyung."