08: secondary love

filler chapter. :)

Jimin had been jogging all morning; trying to get rid of his stress and sadness

Jimin had been jogging all morning; trying to get rid of his stress and sadness. He was such a fool for falling in love with Taehyung. Hell, he even thought he'll have a slim chance of dating him but of course, the younger was too engrossed in his work that maybe, he doesn't have time to be in a relationship.

Disappointed, he stops by a nearby bench and sat down, crossing his legs while pausing his music— his peacefulness was interrupted was a large group of friends were screaming from behind. Annoyed, Jimin turned around only to catch a tall male with black, combed hair and round glasses staring at him.

Then realization hit him.

"Sejun?"

"H-Hey Jimin!"

Jimin chuckles and pats the space next to him, "What are you doing standing around like an idiot? come sit with me."

Sejun nods and strode over to the smaller, taking a seat while placing his hand between his legs, afraid he'll do something stupid, "Lovely day at the park, right?"

Sejun nodded.

Jimin sighs and looks up, throwing his arm over Sejun's shoulder. Sejun tense up and quickly, his face became red. Clearing his throat, the taller looked at the trees and smiles brightly at them; they were really beautiful but not as beautiful as Jimin.

"Sejun, can you give me advice about liking someone who's kinda like a workaholic..?" Jimin asked, frowning as an image of Taehyung popped into his mind. On the other hand, Sejun was also frowning because one, Jimin didn't like him meaning confessing to him was useless.

Sejun shrugged and played with the hems of his sweater, "Don't fall for them."

"Why not?"

"If that person is too busy concentrated on work then having a relationship with them is pointless." Sejun explain and quickly averted his eyes away from Jimin as the older gave him a cold, hard stare.

"You're supposed to give me helpful advice not shitty ones!" Jimin shouts, "And I love Taehyung so much so that won't bother me!"

And I love Taehyung so much so that won't bother me!

Sejun blinked his tears away after hearing those words. Yeah, it was selfish but knowing that Jimin has fallen for Kim Taehyung, made things difficult for him. Now how will he tend his broken heart?

Sejun sadly sighed, "Hyung, he will be so focused on work to even think about your relationship with him. That's not healthy, at all. Trust me, I know from experience."

Jimin softened his look, "I'm sorry."

Sejun grinned causing the older to chuckle. "Maybe, I should forget about him."

"Woah!" Sejun shouted, "It's okay to forget about your feelings but, it's never okay to forget about your friend."

Jimin nodded, "I'm sorry, I should've worded it better."

The two sat in silence, watching children playing around and couples having dates. It was really a peaceful afternoon and sadly, Sejun had wished he could be on those dates with Jimin. Though, their silent were caught off when someone shouted,

"SEJUN, DID YOU FINALLY CONFESS TO JIMIN?"

Sejun widen his eyes.
Jimin choke on air.

"What?"

"N-Nothing— SHUT UP, HANSE!" Sejun shrieks in embarrassment before standing up. He was about to run and chase after the blonde but he felt a hand on his wrist, "Sejun, explain to me."

Taking a deep breath, Sejun turned around, "I'M SO SORRY JIMIN BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU! EVER SINCE COLLEGE, I'VE BEEN GREWING ATTACHED TO YOU AND BEGAN STALKING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA! I WAS GOING TO CONFESS BUT.."

"But what?" Jimin pressured.

"You fell in love with someone else."

HEY LETS DO Q & A !

LEAVE DOWN ANY QUESTIONS TO ANY CHARACTERS OF THE BOOK!!

TAEHYUNG

JUNGKOOK

JIMIN

SEJUN

HOSEOK

YOONGI