01 : trouble

NOTE:
yeah, I finally restarted this book and I'm sorry that I do so but I just felt as if the last plot wasn't really great so here, this is the newer version and I hope this one, y'all will like.

»»————  TAEHYUNG ————-««

ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜsɴᴇss was the only word on my mind. I have accepted an offer in becoming a secretary for none other than Jeon Jungkook. He's an asshole to his secretary from what I heard from his previous workers; too bad they were fired from the job.

I was already late for work and since traffic is a bitch today, I'll be even more late and who knows what my boss will do. Probably take away my paycheck or worse. Tapping my fingers against the steering wheel, I let out a huge groan before starting up my car again and switching a lane, earning a honk from the car behind me. Thank god this lane was more fast or else I'm gonna sue these streets.

It took about another 6 minutes to get to the enormous building— a building bigger than big foot's dick probably. "Well fuck me—" I said, looking at the time on the advertising board. I gripped onto my bag and slowly made my way inside the building; important-looking people were running arond, some of them on talking on the phone, some talking with each other about businesses, and others were walking back and forth with papers on their hand.

"Hey you!" A voice shouted causing me to jump a bit and turned around. My eyes met someone's chin and I looked up a bit, he was tall and had yoda-like ears which caused me to chuckle but I quickly kept quiet when he sent a scary glared at me, "You're Kim Taehyung, right? Yeah the boss is fucking mad so it'd be nice if you get your ass moving." He grabbed my arm and dragged over an elevator but before I could say anything, a hand grabbed onto my other arm and pulled me away from the taller.

The taller sighed, "Boss, this is the new k-"

he was cut off by the male that was holding onto me with a deadly gripped, "Yes, I know. Thank you; I'll take it from here."

The taller bowed and walked past us. As soon as I turned around, I was staring at exactly none other than, Jeon Jungkook and boy, was he angry.

-

NOTE:
BOY WAS THIS FUN TO WRITE? I hope you guys liked this plot and I promise, I'll start updating weekly but maybe; I'll update twice a day :))