1

She gets his attention from the moment she steps out of the dirty white van. Her skin so pale it's as though he can see through her, a body so exquisite not even the most praised artists in history could replicate, and a stature surely below average. But her most eye catching quality, nothing a woman he's ever met possessed; a head of white hair. Her hair is the exact color of freshly fallen snow, something that strikes him as odd no matter how alluring.

An overweight man in a white wife beater follows her out of the van, assisting her and pulling her single suitcase from the back. The two share a hug, the man says a few words her way before climbing back into the truck. She waves him off the campus. With a sigh she makes her way towards the copious amounts of fold tables.

His eyes follow her movements to the table reading TRANSFERS. In attempt to get the mystery girl's name he rushes to the table, leaving another student in charge of his table, SOPHOMORES.

"Lemme take charge, take twenty." The girl running the table tosses him a grateful smile and runs off to greet her boyfriend. She is third in line, patiently waiting without even glancing at the phone in her hand.

Interesting.

"Next," he calls after the second student signs in. She takes two steps forward and offers a tight smile. "Last name?"

"Kimble." Her voice is soft, silky even, but his blood boils at the single word.

His finger slides down the registry until he spots a Kimble. "Nieve?" He looks up to see if he's pronounced her name correctly, and is pleased to get a single head nod. Right next to her name are the letters FSE; telling him right right away her gender (F: female) and her grade (SE: senior). From underneath the table he pulls out her file and slides a card her way. "Your dorm is in Building E, on the second floor. If you have trouble finding your room look for someone in green. They'll help."

"Thank you. . ." Her eyes trail over the name tag on the left side of his chest, "Abraham."

Nieve picks her card off of the table. Abraham, feeling a little starstruck, just gives the girl before him a head nod. She stalks off and Abraham gets someone else to take over the table.

He got what he wanted.

started: dec.20.17