chapter 20: It's confession time

Start from the beginning

(imagine this song played on manan)

Nandini: itne subhe subhe kaun.....

She heard humming.. it was manik's voice..

Kaun mera,mera kya tu laage..

Kyun tu baandhe,man se man ke dhaage..

Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage..

Kaun mera,mera kya tu laage..

(Nandini was shocked.. manik was singing these line's. It was written by her,For him..)

Dhoond hi logi mujhe tum har jagah ab to,mujhko khabar hain

(Nandini run from there and start searching him everywhere.. from one class to another)

Ho gaya hoon tera jabse main hawa mein hoon,tera asar hain..

(Nandini goes to jamming room,but he was not there.. sound was coming from auditorium.. so she run in that direction)

Tere paas hoon,ehsaas mein..

Main yaad mein teri..

Tera thikana ban gaya,ab saas mein meri

(Nandini's tears were flowing non stop. She remember there childhood days. When she reached there,she saw manik was in the stage. No one was there other then manik.. spotlight was on him.. manik smiled looking at her and sing last line)

Kaun mera,mera kya tu laage

Kyun tu baandhe,man ke man se dhaage...

Bas chale na kyun mera tere aage..

Kaun mera,mera kya tu laage..

They both were looking at each other.. then manik said

Manik: NANDINI MURTHY, I LOVE YOU!! Will You Be My Girl Friend?

Nandini was overwhelmed. She smile to her fullest.. she run into manik's arm.. manik left the Mike and hugged her.. he lift her from ground and start twirling her around.. nandini hugged him very tightly.. it's like time stopped for them.. after 3 minute,nandini said

Nandini: I love you,I love,I love you so so sooo much!!!

Manik: I love you more

Listening this nandini come out of his grip and said

Nandini: accha! Isiliye mujhe itna pareshan kiya? Woh kya tha phir manik?

Manik: Drama!!

Nandini: DRAMA?

Manik: kyun,drama sirf tum hi kar sakti ho?main nehi kar sakta

Nandini: mujhe laga tum mujhse gussa ho.. ke mene itna ulta fulta kaam kiya aaj tak tumhara attention paane ke liye..

Nandini said this looking down..

Manik: nandini main gussa kyun karunga? I was just having fun.. Balke main to bohot jeyada khush hoon ke tum mujhse itna pyar karti ho. Aur mere liye itna kuch kar sakti ho.. aur aisa to nehi hain main sirf 2 ya 3 hi page parhunga.. tum itni pagal ho mere liye.. agar main tumhare jaga hota to isse bhi jeyada karta.. you know,i was a fool that i didn't noticed all this..

Nandini: phir tumne mujhe ek hafte tak wait kyun karwaya yeh bolne ke liye? Pata hain kitna hurt thi main?

Manik: arre yeh song ready karne me time to lagta hain na? Aur waise bhi mujhe maza bohot aaya

Nandini: mujhe rote dekh tumhe maza aaya?

Nandini said with a cute pout

Manik: nehi. Tumhe mere liye rote dekh. Tumhe meri waja se desperate hote dekh. Mujhe bohot accha laga jab tum mujhe mana ne ke liye piche piche ghum rahi thi.. you made me feel special..

Nandini: and that's why you also made me feel special today.. aww... i love you!!

She again hugged him.

Manik: itna pyar karti ho mujhse,to bola kyun nehi pehle? Ha?

Nandini: kaise bolti? Apna behaviour dekha hain kabhi? Agar bol deti to daat laga dete mujhe.. isbaar jo drama kiya woh sach ho jata.

Manik: kuch din bohot rulaya na tumhe?

Nandini bobbed her head cutely..

Manik: aww mera baccha..

He kissed on her forehead and gives her 7 chocolates

Manik: yeh lo. Mene itne din rulaya na.

Nandini kissed on his cheek and said thank you..

Just then many students start coming at college..

So unwittingly they both bid bye to each other. But not before a hug..

In malhotra residence

8:00 p.m

Nandini come to manik's house.. manik was not in hall today.. suddenly manik come there and said

Manik: aaj hum yaha practice nehi karenge..

Nandini: to.. to kaha karenge?

Manik: mere bedroom me.. follow me..

Saying this manik start going to his room and nandini silently follow him.. manik sites in a chair and order nandini to sit. Nandini was confused..

Nandini: main kaha baithu? Chair to ek hi hain..

Manik: you will sit here..

Saying this manik pull nandini in his lap.. nandini was shocked.. she start blushing..

Manik: yaha baitho aaj. Mujhe sikhane me comfortable feel hoga.. kyun koyi problem hain?

Manik asked with a smirk.. nandini shyly nodded in No..

Manik: to shuru karo..

Nandini start playing.. manik was not paying attention to her music.. he was just looking at her.. and nandini could  feel his gaze. She was not looking at him.. manik slowly kissed her arm.. nandini start shivering.. manik was just gazing at her face... then he kissed her neck.. she shut her eye's tightly.. manik turned her face to him and start getting close to her.. nandini could feel his breath.. manik start caressing her cheeks with his thumb.. nandini opens her eyes.. she could see love and desire in his eyes.. manik come very close to her lips and then,there lips touched... this feeling was new for them. Her lips was so soft manik thought.. he was about to kiss her future,just then some noise come from hall. Nandini jump out of his lap.. manik got annoyed. Nandini run in hall and bumps into someone..

Nandini: Dhruv!!!