-Season 2 Ch.15-

Keith

Keith was so angry with the guards. He was taken away from his friends...his brother....his home. Keith has won the battle between that Lotor and is a paladin of Voltron, and those guards are not listening to him.

"Ugh!" He yelled. He put his hands on his head when he did. His hands brushed his ears... Keith slowly pulled his hands down to his face. He just stared at his purple galarin hands. Keith slowly sat on his bed. He then brought up his knees to his face. He put his arms around his legs. He then put his head down.

He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, he wanted to be held and told it was going to be alright. He wanted Red. He needed Red.

He also needed a certain Cuban boy who does face masks.

Though, Keith would never admit that to himself.

Castle of Lions

"So when do we pick up the cargo." Said Lance slurring on cargo.

"Lance, for the last time, SOON!" Said Allura fed up with Lance.

Lance then shrunk to the ground and left the room.

Once Lance left the room Allura took a deep breath. Hunk then entered the room.

Hunk waved a little walking over to her.

"So do you know when we are going to pick up the cargo?"

Allura then screamed.

Hunk cowered then ran out of the room. While Allura was huffing and puffing. She then went to her post to open a wormhole.

+++

"Hello, Kalivon." Said Allura walking into the cargo bay of the Blade of Marmora.

"Thank you again for letting us BARROW the ship." Said Allura to Kallivon hoping Lance would get the memo not to mess up the ship.

While Lance was laughing nervously, that he already broke something. "PIDGE DID IT" yelled Lance running away with Pidge wanting to kill him.

"I promise you, we will return this as it is." Said Allura trying to reassure him that Lance won't fly it.

Kallivon nodded and walked off.

Keith

"Hey monster"

Keith looked up. There was a guard at the cell doors. Keith not wanting to talk, spit on the ground.

The guard sighed. "Do you want to move or what?"

Keith lit up a little wanting to leave his place. Keith stood up. The guard unlocked the door letting Keith go out. While Keith was walking down the hall with the guard behind him. Keith stopped by Shiro's cell. Shiro was laying on his bed facing the wall. Keith then continued walking with the guard.

Keith wanted to help Shiro, or he could bring Shiro with him in a cleaner, safer room.

They went through many rooms halls and stairs. Once they came to a halt they stopped at a room that had a white door with purple numbers 489.

"These are your new quarters," said the guard. Then he walked off. Keith then opened the doors slowly.

It was a big room. There was a rug floor that is purple with a king-sized bed with purple sheets and sheer purple lining all around the bed. Then there were huge windows all along the wall when you walk in. It showed 3/4 of the empire.

Keith never felt smaller.

Edited: July 13, 2020