Epilogue : White Roses And The Truth

*I was so very excited for this part!*
And thank you for your support, this book has touched the highest rank #1 not just in Vampire but in Fantasy as well.

❤️

Merry Christmas in advance everyone!🎄🎀

Here's my gift for you all!

***

UNEDITED

*****
The draconian dark lord comfortably sat on his throne, the wizard was already in a dreadful state and the canonical monarch used different weapons as if playing a mere aiming game. People were scared, horrified but satisfied in some sense as the demon hybrid was actually a threat. The King had a satisfactory smirk on his face with every blow he gave to the traitor.

Special care was taken that the news of this execution was not supplied to the Queen. He didn't wasn't to burden her with the past thoughts.

It was worse than a massacre and he killed the demon in the worst way possible that it was hard to explain.

It was a dreaded demon who somehow had lingered on earth fir a long time and had to be finished. He had found Rose a while back before Henry did. He wanted to take her to his realm by kidnapping her soul but she was luckily married to the son of the fire lord who not only saved her from the debts but also a hiding demon disguised as an awful king.

Viscardi was the one behind the death of Henry's parents and he had hidden after his crime, thinking he actually destroyed all the powers along with the emperor and his empress but Henry survived under strict security. When Viscardi returned back, he was unaware of him being with his hidden fire powers.

Upon realizing what Viscardi was and how he wanted to get Rose's soul, he did his all to defeat him and even rub away single trace of him. Rose's words made him realize who he really was and what Viscardi did to him.

Viscardi was the one who used his special potion on Henry which made him act like a psychotic killer and harm Rose. It wasn't Henry. A dark and dirty trick to taint Henry but Rose was quick to realize it and forgive him.

Even with his dirtiest works, he wasn't able to break the ties between Rose and Henry.

But even in his dying fear, he cursed the Empire before he was completely destroyed, "I-I curse you.. Henry Nicolov, your kingdom shall never see the light again and shall be drowned in darkness for eternity."

It didn't only mean that there would be no light but the actual meaning was that the prosperity would decrease and all the economy. Spread of diseases and poverty would follow.

He sat a few yards away from the chained self of Viscardi and quickly threw a dagger right through his mouth when he opened it to speak further.

The demon was destroyed but not the curse.

He was worried about this curse but Fiona had an instinct about this. She knew what a demon was capable of due to her expansive knowledge, Nigel and her were able to bring the oldest wizard of Snowsteen who had left the worldly matters to leave in solitude at the black mountains. They had successfully traced his location as he hid by the name 'Isacson' away from the information and from the fear of Viscardi.

The old wizard did revive the prosperity and light to the kingdom back but there was a thing he said, "With the passage of time.. I will die and so will my spell. Before that, the child will be born who would revive the mirth back. It is important that..." He told the rest to Henry and he was relieved for the coming years.

*******

"Give me that bouquet." Karen glared at Nigel who tumbled it between his hands, standing aside with Fiona and everyone else after the marriage had taken place.