Three.

JN.

MY LEGS MOVE to the right following the rhythm. My hand waves up and down as I remember the dance moves. It's hard to sync with the others when I couldn't even see my own reflection. This is bad. My leg hurts. I can't hold it any longer.

I look at the other member who is still on fire. They're dancing nonstop. It almost looks like i'm the only human and they're all are a dancing machine.

I frown my eyebrows. I shouldn't give up. I need to work more harder on my moves. I want to have more line. I want to be the star of BTS. That's why, I don't want to give up. I don't care if my legs hurt. I don't care if i die. I want to grasp that position.

I jump following the other member and continue the dance moves. We've been practicing for 4 hours now. We've been practicing on Blood, sweat and tears, Go Go, DNA and Mic Drop. The most hardest one is Blood, sweat and tears. The dance moves really is trying to kill us all.

"That's a wrap!" Our dance teacher clap his hand celebrating our hard work. My whole body collapse to the ground, i try my best to not faint. But my eyesight becomes blurry in a second.

Before i could collapse and hit the floor, someone put their arms around my shoulder gently. I feel conscious for a moment and saw two black eyes staring deep into mine worriedly. That someone keep shouting my name repeatedly. But unfortunately, after that, i faint.

~•~

"Hyung" I could hear a familiar voices next to me. The voices sounds dry and raspy, almost seems like the person didn't drink at all. Or maybe, it's just because they have a deep voice.

Nether less, i try to open my eyes slowly. My head is spinning like crazy, so it's kind of hard to just suddenly open my eyes. As i finally able to open both of them, i saw five lad looking at me with a worried look.

It somehow looks like one of them drop a phone, and the others are worried as hell. I recognize these faces, the one who's standing at the left is, Taehyung. The one who use a flat sticker expression while looking at me is Suga. Next to Suga, there is Namjoon, who is apparently shaking my shoulder non stop.

The one who finally told him to leave my shoulder be is, Jimin. My golden boy. Beside Jimin, there's J-hope. Jimin accomplice. He's the one who snap Namjoon hand away from my shoulder.

"Hyung! Thanks goodness you're alive!" Taehyung shouts. His scream is literally the death of all of us. It's so loud, i bet my ears are numb after hearing it.

"Why are you so loud" I close both of my ears. "Hey, it's my right to get worried, okay! We're friends Jin! That's why" Taehyung complain.

All of them started to chant about how worried they are. I can't help but to crooked a smile with the friends word that Taehyung just said and their silly worry feelings towards me. I scan my surroundings, and notice that i'm not in the dance practice room anymore. Hence, i'm in a small but familiar room.

"Guys, i'm okay" I chuckled as i raise my whole body to sit. I saw the familiar black bed cover and finally notice that i'm in Jungkooks room. Which are weird because he's not here.

Why am i here?

"No, you're not" J-hope frown his eyebrows as he pout. "You made all of us worried! Stop doing that" He cross his arm together and glare me with his babyish eyes.