Chapter #36- THE WAR HAS BEGUN!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"That's unfair. You get to hear my thoughts and I don't get too hear yours" I glare at him.

"Do you want to?"

No. The thought pops up in my head on instinct because I am not really sure if I want to know what the hell is going on in that head of his.

"That's what I thought. So not wanting to overwhelm you, I blocked my thoughts from you" He shakes his head and starts playing with my hair.

"You might want to enjoy the hot bath I've got ready for you to help you with the soreness" He advises and I nod my head.

"Uh huh" His hands feel perfect in my hair.

"Don't go to sleep again, Sugar" He chides.

"Sorry, some fiend didn't let me sleep all night last night, and unlike the fiend, I actually need sleep to function like a normal werewolf" I snuggle closer to him.

He picks me up bridal style, murmurs something about 'guilt trap' and I bite back a smile.

"You going to bathe me Alpha Mine?" I ask sleepily and I know he is shaking his head.

"You are lucky I love you so" Is all he says as I feel him entering the en-suite bathroom.

"Oh please" I sass, "Admit it, you hit the jackpot with me"

He gently places me in the bathtub filled with luke-warm water and damn, it feels really good, especially on my nether regions.

"That, I did" He admits shamelessly as he puts some body wash on the loofa.

"We have to get to the pack house for brunch by 12 o'clock" He tells me as he starts rubbing the loofa on me.

"What for?" I close my eyes and let my head rest on the headrest.

"No idea. Ma wants us there, so we'll have to be there" He says.

"Ooh. Can we not cancel? I am dog tired" I sigh.

"Sorry Mate, We can't. I would if we could, but Ma was pretty stern" he really sounds disappointed, "She threatened to come here with the whole pack in tow if we didn't show up"

"Oh"

Dammit!

(0.0)

I bite my lip as I get into the driver's seat of my mate's Lamborghini, wondering what the hell Luna Avery wants from us.

"Stop biting your lip, Sugar. That's my job" My mate is in his own happy world.

"Hey, Mate?" I cock my head and smile innocently turning ever so slightly to look at him. He looks up from his laptop to stare at me with dark eyes.

"Yes Sugar?"

"Can't you like sweet talk your mother into letting us out of this visit?"

"Don't you think I tried?"

"But-"

"It'll be fine, Sugar"

"FINE!?" I glare at him, allowing myself the meltdown that I've been trying to keep at bay this whole morning.

"According to you everything will always be fine!"

"I'll make sure everything is fine" He redeems his words, but big mistake mate of mine.

"Who do you think you are? Her-fucking-cules or something? That you'll make sure everything will be fine?!" I glare at him, stepping on the accelerator.

"Stop the car" He orders in his Alpha tone, and damn him, why is he fucking everything up now.

"Don't use that tone on me!" I shout at him, increasing the speed, "It doesn't fucking work on me, so fuck off" I hiss, not letting my eyes stray from the road.